Wait what? AT&T got over 70 million customers' social security numbers stolen a few weeks ago?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Should be about 5 dollars :myman: yessir
Smart-Select-20240414-232612-Photos.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keep cutting and disrespecting people who work on your software codebase and cybersecurity :mjlol:

Now all your customers are compromised :heh:

Dumbest thing to do when the world is getting more and more connected. You don't want to make people who work on your food, car, mail, software, etc. pissed.

All these AI's that can imitate people and all that, now they got people's SSN's.
They can target older people who'll probably give up information on the younger people.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lol

if you have T Mobile, they've had multiple issues.

I currently have visible which didn't require a SSN. and prior to that, I had sprint (now t-mobile), but I was on my ex-wife's account, so I never gave them my SSN for that one either :whew:

prior to that, I had US cellular, and didn't give them my SSN either.

I've also had my credit locked on the 3 credit bureaus for a few years now. after I refinanced my house in 2021, I figured I wasn't going to be needing credit anymore really, so I locked them.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Most companies who outsource their IT end up getting breached. Seen it way too many times to be a coincidence.

New Year Means More Layoffs at AT&T as 'No Place Is Safe' in Cost Cutting

these mothafukkas man :pachaha: