Breaking a Female! Can Every Woman be Turned Out to Whore?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
if it was that easy to turn women out pimps wouldnt be driving around straight kidnapping hoes and forcing them into prostitution

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
if it was that easy to turn women out pimps wouldnt be driving around straight kidnapping hoes and forcing them into prostitution

You have game twisted:upsetfavre: Pimps don't kiddnapp women kiddnappers do.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple years ago I met this guy who said he was dropping out of school to become a pimp. :russ::heh: I must say I laughed at that brother so hard, cause that ish sounded soooo cray.

Ffwd a couple years later and I end up bouncing into him out and about. Lets say he who laugh last, cause :ohhh::ohhh: this guy had 3 ho's working for him and they were literally down to do whatever. These werent any of the busted sloppy looking castaway streetwalkers. These were some grade A premium beef. It was 2 black girls and one becky and they were dimes, immaculately kept. So me being interested asked him how on earth he did it and he came up on some "the game is to be sold not to be told" bullshyt :rudy: But he did say that once you are able to break a woman down to her soul, she is yours for life.

So a lot of pimps out there say they could even get your gramama to be about that life. Is it certain types of girls that get broken (insecure, molested etc) or even them confident dimes bytches can be destroyed to the point where they tricking and getting money?

lester.jpg

Mickey Royal - The Pimp Game - Instructional Guide

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i find the shyt hard to believe myself but i know a couple of career pimps and i've heard them all say that shyt, obviously they know something about the game that i dont but EVERY women is a broad ass statement

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
You have game twisted:upsetfavre: Pimps don't kiddnapp women kiddnappers do.
:usure:

remember this cat?

pimp-prince-590kc052410.jpg

prince-allen-brownjpg-231701d2cba449a5_medium.jpg

He died a few years ago but i knew him, he was one of the biggest pimps in JC (so everybody knew him), after he died it came out that the main method he used for gettin women to hoe for him was to kidnap them in a hotel for a couple days, tie em to the bed and force shoot dope in her veins tills she's addicted and is willing to do whatever he wants her to for another fix. the game aint as glorious as alot of these pimps try to portray it

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think its possible... With the right mouthpiece and if you're cold to these women many of them will gravitate more to that than a man that's on that simp shyt. :myman:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I had some hoes at one point. I didn't have to turn 'em out - they came and got me to pimp 'em.

So what i'm saying is:

(1) what a lot of y'all are saying is correct - you can't make ANY woman a whore. She gotta choose that way herself. True, a lot of women have help choosin' that way or have extra circumstances upon 'em, but she either wit it or she gon' forget it.

(2) a hoe will pay a light pole, ya smell me?