Breaking a Female! Can Every Woman be Turned Out to Whore?

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
this thread prooves men are stupid...if you think its the pimp that turns out the woman you're wrong...its the money

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to be a pimp a few months ago. Get a few bad girls and sexy guys. All they gotta do is hit my cell n tell me their location. Forward that text to everyone and someone ALWAYS has to reply otherwise I'm picking names out of the jar...

A few of my male whore friends said they'd be down the rest aren't... they said I can pimp them anytime as long as the girls are above an 8. I'm just tryna convince the girls to let me pimp them. :smh:

:laugh: I'll just stick to my day job.

stop trying to act like a guy.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

once again, these are bad examples. milgram just talks about how you obey widely accepted authority figures, not the average person or some random man. that's a lot different from some guy you fukked. the only reason why the milgram study works is because it's about seeing recognized and formal representation of authority that understood and recognized by all people...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhh... I can't been "acting" like a guy all my life so i can't stop just cuz some random character tells me to... if that's what you call acting. Since I'm acting though, you can always s*** my d***. :manny:

:childplease:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
once again, these are bad examples. milgram just talks about how you obey widely accepted authority figures, not the average person or some random man. that's a lot different from some guy you fukked. the only reason why the milgram study works is because it's about seeing recognized and formal representation of authority that understood and recognized by all people...

Bad examples? Why because they debunk your assertion that people only do what they want to do?:usure:

Random person in a room or over the phone is a "widely accepted authority figure"?:wtf:

Even assuming that's true its still irrelevant. Pimps do the same thing to their hoes. You don't think prostitutes see their pimps as "authority figures"?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
you know what? i hate when people use extreme scenarios to try to justify their points and when they don't really think through their own examples. she'll do those things out of a sense of survival and necessity, not out of a desire to be a whore. and just because some clueless midwestern girl does it doesn't mean every girl will do that. not to mention, not every girl goes that route. i mean, why would you even use a stupid example like that? you picked the example of a girl that is promoting her body from jump by doing model and some acting. it'd be more likely that she would get tied into those things based on her original profession. and then once her location is changed, the chances increase. then you have to consider the other pitfalls, the drugs, drinking, etc. some people (most people) end up going in a certain direction out of a sense of survival and desire to do it (survive) on a certain level, not because you or any other man had some magic dikk that made the bytch rethink her life and made her decide to be your whore. the premise of the thread is flawed. i don't even see why you're arguing for it any more at this point...

:mindblown:

First off I used a scenario that actually real. But judging by the rest of that jibberish I see you one of them wannabe smart guys and not somebody that talks from a perspective of real life, so carry on friend.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
It depends at what age and stage of their lives you catch them. I had tons of success with college girls and chicks that came right out of HS and started working without getting secondary education from 18-23. It ain't hard to explain to a bytch, i'm gonna get you $200+ for some cat to fukk you for 15-20 minutes, the numbers add up compared to how many nikkas these hoes fukkin for free anyway.

I can honestly say, most women are interested and most are going if you present it to them in the correct manner. I would send out chain message in my day to hoes on BP and Myspace in my day and about 80% of them bytches got back with me on some seriously interested shyt or they were just asking questions, so their interest was there. Money is king to 100% of chicks out here.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
this thread prooves men are stupid...if you think its the pimp that turns out the woman you're wrong...its the money

wrong. if it was only about the money, she wouldn't have a pimp. She'd do it herself.

Back to the thread, no, every woman can't be turned out, just like every dude can't be seduced by women to do something completely out of pocket.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Of course not.

We're not all susceptible to coercion.

:rudy: