BREAKING! 50 Cent baby mama says he raped and abused her! Goofy nxgga finally getting what he got coming!!!

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody stupid enough to bring that type of heat on Diddy with their own skeletons in their closet.
You talking about a nikka that was dumb enough to put his face on publicly releasing a sex tape not thinking he could get sued

nikka's thinking Curtis the hip hop joker of mastermind planning and not some class clown ass nikka

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would she be saying this if her name wasnt in that paperwork and if Fif never
You talking about a nikka that was dumb enough to put his face on publicly releasing a sex tape not thinking he could get sued

nikka's thinking Curtis the hip hop joker of mastermind planning and not some class clown ass nikka
Ehh I think he's smarter now for sure

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would she be saying this if her name wasnt in that paperwork and if Fif never
Ehh I think he's smarter now for sure
Nah, yall just dikk eat 50. This like the 3rd woman who has openly admitted he ain't shiit, But yall gloss it over. His BM claim he burned down his house. He talked to his son like shiit, but yall blame the momma for 50's actions. Tatted Up Holly claimed he beat on her. Now Daphne Joy said it years ago and has stated again, but yall making excuses for him

Daps
So now she wanna say something after her meal ticket got raided? :dahell:
She complained about him years ago. And allegations were posted in a lot of my old hip hop and urban forums.

50 is awful. He gets a pass for being a creative and marketing genius but he has little respect for women or children.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah, yall just dikk eat 50. This like the 3rd woman who has openly admitted he ain't shiit, But yall gloss it over. His BM claim he burned down his house. He talked to his son like shiit, but yall blame the momma for 50's actions. Tatted Up Holly claimed he beat on her. Now Daphne Joy said it years ago and has stated again, but yall making excuses for him
To be fair,the statements of 3 known whores/awful b!tches don't add up to the credibility of one regular honest one.

Just saying.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Post who was the other 2 women that accused 50 of rape if that’s what you implying

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
This.

Oh... now that her business of being a hooker on Puffy's payroll has come out....

"50 Cent raped and abused me!"

"50 Cent is a terrible father"

"50 Cent stole my Sandford and Son DVD collection from my uncle house"

:pachaha:

:dead:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

But it’s like breh…you nutted in her and she had your son. And you were all in the pictures smiling with her and shyt…ear to ear.

Her L is your L….
:why:

You can tell dude is feeling a type a way about the accusations and it being disclosed that she’s a whore.