BREAKING! 50 Cent baby mama says he raped and abused her! Goofy nxgga finally getting what he got coming!!!

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Like i said in another thread

Yeah diddy fukk

If she false claiming he raped and abused her, wait till the feds have her in the room and saying u looking at some years..

bytch will be telling everything about diddy having her fukk shieks, kevin hart, james harden, putin, buju banton, etc etc in front of him

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
50 problem is he think he cant be touched, nikka be trolling everybody like his hands not dirty and they cant bring him down too lol.. his ass been getting finessed by them white folks just like everybody else.. his time for sure coming just off karma alone.

Like that hov song, u still a nikka...

Hov probably the only pne that cant be touched unless they bring up some old ass drug charges from 88 or some bs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 problem is he think he cant be touched, nikka be trolling everybody like his hands not dirty and they cant bring him down too lol.. his ass been getting finessed by them white folks just like everybody else.. his time for sure coming just off karma alone.

Like that hov song, u still a nikka...

Hov probably the only pne that cant be touched unless they bring up some old ass drug charges from 88 or some bs
everyone who got "touched" had some foul shyt on they're jacket. if he know he didn't take no pvssy, or drug/traffic women he will not be touched.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Like i said in another thread

Yeah diddy fukk

If she false claiming he raped and abused her, wait till the feds have her in the room and saying u looking at some years..

bytch will be telling everything about diddy having her fukk shieks, kevin hart, james harden, putin, buju banton, etc etc in front of him
:russ:I read this too fast and thought you wrote “fukk shreks.” I was like damn that boy Diddy. Had ol girl out here getting smutted out by ogres lol.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nobody stupid enough to bring that type of heat on Diddy with their own skeletons in their closet.