Breaking: 2 astronauts currently stuck INDEFINITELY in SPACE on a Boeing spaceship (Update 3: Ship coming back, astronauts left in space bushes) )

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Elon deserves all the hate he gets but SpaceX should have been NASA's main partner for a few years now.:manny:
those SpaceX test flights live videos where they fly the boosters back to the launch paid after they separate from the spacecraft are still a must watch for me.
I grew up during the Shuttle program where those boosters would just fall to the earth never to be used again.
I wonder where SpaceX is in the development of their space suit :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
We do…..it’s located right in between the ears of everyone dumb enough to believe this bullsh*t lmao
The theory has existed for a long ass time, the problem is the same as the space station, it has to be an international co op or it will be the first thing targeted for sanotage......space tethers, orbital lifts.......in the realm of possibility, but like flying cars nobody wants to go first

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The theory has existed for a long ass time, the problem is the same as the space station, it has to be an international co op or it will be the first thing targeted for sanotage......space tethers, orbital lifts.......in the realm of possibility, but like flying cars nobody wants to go first
Where did you get the idea space elevators are feasible right now? Material science and industrial processes to make the materials economic aren’t possible right now. It’s still very much science fiction

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Where did you get the idea space elevators are feasible right now? Material science and industrial processes to make the materials economic aren’t possible right now. It’s still very much science fiction
I don't deal in absolutes. Unfathomable accomplishment are possible if humans weren't so fukked up. People were saying the same shyt about IST but here we are.......

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I don't deal in absolutes. Unfathomable accomplishment are possible if humans weren't so fukked up. People were saying the same shyt about IST but here we are.......
No I understand that perspective. But I’m saying, we are very far off from being able to make space elevators in 2024. There’s no material currently strong enough that could handle the forces. And all the possible materials are either prohibitively expensive or synthesized in very specific lab environments in small amounts. I do think eventually they will be feasible but not today

What is IST?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
No I understand that perspective. But I’m saying, we are very far off from being able to make space elevators in 2024. There’s no material currently strong enough that could handle the forces. And all the possible materials are either prohibitively expensive or synthesized in very specific lab environments in small amounts. I do think eventually they will be feasible but not today

What is IST?
International Space Station