Brazilian scientists use digital imaging to reveal face of an Ancient Egyptian man #upsetcacs #wokemedia

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Anti-blacks are so funny. They don't even notice the deep psyche they have. Something inside is making them irrational.

It's kinda sad.

Everything is a projection, just like them glorifying and overrating Vikings. Their height was average too.

The real fantasy and we wuz is them. Jesus being blonde and blue-eyed german nazi ideal, every bit of Egyptian media until recently being white Europeans etc.

It's just so mad.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anti-blacks are so funny. They don't even notice the deep psyche they have. Something inside is making them irrational.

It's kinda sad.

Everything is a projection, just like them glorifying and overrating Vikings. Their height was average too.

The real fantasy and we wuz is them. Jesus being blonde and blue-eyed german nazi ideal, every bit of Egyptian media until recently being white Europeans etc.

It's just so mad.

It’s a pathology.

They’re doing their best to tip toe around commenting that this muthafukka was black :dead: Talking about lighter skin tones didn’t exist yet but ignoring that there was no environmental pressures in Egypt (fukkin AFRICA) that would make people develop light skin. That was up in Europe. Did the temperatures in Northern Africa change from 35,000 years ago to Pharaonic times. I think not :heh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Egypt is such a sore spot for whites and arabs because their belief systems are rooted in the idea of us being inferior.

WE know that there were many other great African empires and civilizations but Egypt is the only one that modern whites/arabs really know about. They get threatened by the mere suggestion that Black-ish people existed there.

They can't admit their own racism but it's foundational to who they are.....Blacks just lived in huts and danced until 1600...while they built the world.
Exactly. They NEED their bullshyt to be true because if its not they have an identity crisis. They're deeply insecure people.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian
Acts 21
38 “Aren’t you the Egyptian who started a revolt and led four thousand terrorists out into the wilderness some time ago?”

Matthew 2
13 Now after they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, 'Get up, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there until I tell you; for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him.

So much for the 'white man's religion'

@MMS

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Ayeo, I wouldn't be mad at anyone being surprised over this.
I mean white people yes but not brown people.
Even I assumed that egyptians were most likely brown people.
If they were in fact black I ain't got no prob with that

But the reason why i'm saying you shouldn't be mad at current egyptian brown people is because imagine how hard it would be for you to think or even imagine such mass displacement.
As humans we are very bad at perceiving scale for what it is, we don't truly get or feel the difference between a Billion and a Trillion.
And to even imagine today all your people living there today and many ages ago a whole set of different people looking nothing like you living there before.
Humans are bad at this

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cacs gonna be mad :mjpls:

960-BA573-5-B17-468-B-85-FA-47506-EBC482-F.jpg
Larry fishbourne

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They should stick to what they do best..praying to Mohammed several times a day. :camby:

Ancient Black African cultures and beliefs are unislamic. So they can fukk off too with them cacs. We don't give a fukk
Muslims dont pray to Mohammed
If you are going to insult people at least dont look stupid while doing it

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayeo, I wouldn't be mad at anyone being surprised over this.
I mean white people yes but not brown people.
Even I assumed that egyptians were most likely brown people.
If they were in fact black I ain't got no prob with that

But the reason why i'm saying you shouldn't be mad at current egyptian brown people is because imagine how hard it would be for you to think or even imagine such mass displacement.
As humans we are very bad at perceiving scale for what it is, we don't truly get or feel the difference between a Billion and a Trillion.
And to even imagine today all your people living there today and many ages ago a whole set of different people looking nothing like you living there before.
Humans are bad at this

Yea. Personally I think they were telling us pretty plainly what they were. They drew middle easterners as yellow skinned. They drew nubians as black. And drew themselves as brown/red. Also, they barely drew yellow skinned middle easterners in their crowds of people on the murals but they frequently drew black skinned nubians in the crowds alongside the brown egyptians. That tells me two things. One, black Nubians and Egyptians were really close to each other and lived together. Middle Easterners not as much or they would’ve drew them more. And two, Egyptians were probably biracials. A mixture of Africans and Arabs. We know in modern day that mixed blacks have that red brown skintone. It’s the simplest answer. With artificial intelligence and other scientific breakthroughs we’re going to have this decade and next decade, cac feelings are about to be hurt when more and more of these Egyptians come out looking black or looking biracial.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yea. Personally I think they were telling us pretty plainly what they were. They drew middle easterners as yellow skinned. They drew nubians as black. And drew themselves as brown/red. Also, they barely drew yellow skinned middle easterners in their crowds of people on the murals but they frequently drew black skinned nubians in the crowds alongside the brown egyptians. That tells me two things. One, black Nubians and Egyptians were really close to each other and lived together. Middle Easterners not as much or they would’ve drew them more. And two, Egyptians were probably biracials. A mixture of Africans and Arabs. We know in modern day that mixed blacks have that red brown skintone. It’s the simplest answer. With artificial intelligence and other scientific breakthroughs we’re going to have this decade and next decade, cac feelings are about to be hurt when more and more of these Egyptians come out looking black or looking biracial.

Not true there are many Africans that look like that and are not mixed with any thing other than African and more African. Just depends on which part of Africa as it has diverse terrain.