Brawl in Cell Block 99 (Vince Vaughn Crime Movie from Director of Bone Tomahawk) (on VOD)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Soundtrack was fuego. Film’s tone very much reminded me of HBO’s Barry with the way it shifted back and forth between serious and hilarity. The bit where Eleazar and Co. were revealed to be just chillin’ in their own tailor-made cell is the exact type of ridiculousness I'd imagine NoHo and Cristobol’s characters partaking in.

Already knew it was going to be brutal as hell coming off of Bone Tomahawk, so that wasn’t really a surprise as much as it was just a joy to watch. When Vince Vaughn KILLED that poor car, I knew I was in for a ride. Dude was bear-hugging the fukk outta inmates until their spines shattered. :dead:

Haven’t watched ‘Dragged Across Concrete’ yet but I’ll try to catch it someday just to see where Zahler’s head is at. But I do see that Vaughn is set to be in his next film and I’m here for it. I like him in this lane with these type of flicks. You see him in comedic shyt like Wedding Crashers or Swingers and forget how tall and intimidating he can come across as.