BRANDON INGRAM + KEVIN DURANT SIMILARITIES

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lakers fans need to stop with this. Brandon Ingram is TRASH. There is no comparison between him and Kevin Durant.

Best case scenario for Brandon Igram is Tayshaun Prince. He's that level of player. He ain't never gonna be no star.
Nikka why because they skinny Foh He doesn’t pass ur gay ass eye test :scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lakers fans need to stop with this. Brandon Ingram is TRASH. There is no comparison between him and Kevin Durant.

Best case scenario for Brandon Igram is Tayshaun Prince. He's that level of player. He ain't never gonna be no star.

I USUALLY AGREE WIT U BUT U WAY OFF ON THIS LIKE WHEN U CROWNED THON MAKER NEXT. INGRAM IS PROGRESSING FROM YEAR TO YEAR LIKE GIANNIS DID.

TAYSHAUN PRINCE NEVER AVERAGED MORE THAN 14 PPG - INGRAM ALREADY AVERAGED 16 PPG IN HIS SOPHOMORE SEASON AT THE AGE OF 20.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I USUALLY AGREE WIT U BUT U WAY OFF ON THIS LIKE WHEN U CROWNED THON MAKER NEXT. INGRAM IS PROGRESSING FROM YEAR TO YEAR LIKE GIANNIS DID.

TAYSHAUN PRINCE NEVER AVERAGED MORE THAN 14 PPG - INGRAM ALREADY AVERAGED 16 PPG IN HIS SOPHOMORE SEASON AT THE AGE OF 20.

Kyle Kuzma is the guy to stan on this Lakers squad. Not Brandon Ingram. I simply don't think he has the potential to be great.

And you should know better than to be spitting out stats at me. Lakers have been a lottery squad the last few years while Prince played most of his career on Pistons teams making it to the Finals. Its silly to try and compare their numbers. I named Tayshaun Prince as Brandon Ingram's ceiling. He ain't nowhere close to that level of play now. He's just been putting up empty stats on a team in the lottery.

Kyle Kuzma is the one. Not Ingram.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kyle Kuzma is the guy to stan on this Lakers squad. Not Brandon Ingram. I simply don't think he has the potential to be great.

And you should know better than to be spitting out stats at me. Lakers have been a lottery squad the last few years while Prince played most of his career on Pistons teams making it to the Finals. Its silly to try and compare their numbers. I named Tayshaun Prince as Brandon Ingram's ceiling. He ain't nowhere close to that level of play now. He's just been putting up empty stats on a team in the lottery.

Kyle Kuzma is the one. Not Ingram.

WHATS SILLY IS COMPARING PRINCE’S SCORING ABILITY TO INGRAM’S.. INGRAM IS ALREADY A BETTER SCORER THAN PRINCE HAS EVER BEEN. FUCC THE NUMBERS, IM TALKIN BOUT RAW TALENT. FIRST STEP, HANDLES (ESPECIALLY AT 6’9”), PLAYMAKING, ISO, SHOOTING, FINISHING AT THE RIM- INGRAM HAS DISPLAYED ELITE ABILITY ON OFFENSE, AND HAS THE LENGTH + TIMING TO BE A TOP TIER DEFENDER AS WELL.. NOW ITS JUST ABOUT HIM PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER AND LEARNING HOW TO UTILIZE THEM TOOLS ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.

TAYSHAUN NEVER MADE AN ALL-STAR TEAM.. INGRAM IS ALL BUT GUARANTEED TO MAKE AN ALL-STAR SQUAD BY 22.

I LIKE KUZMA TOO, BUT INGRAM IS BETTER.