BRANDON INGRAM + KEVIN DURANT SIMILARITIES

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Lakers fans need to stop with this. Brandon Ingram is TRASH. There is no comparison between him and Kevin Durant.

Best case scenario for Brandon Igram is Tayshaun Prince. He's that level of player. He ain't never gonna be no star.

I keep sayin it. His peak numbers will be similar to Lamar Odom’s.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got high hopes for him, but he will never be able to score as easily as KD. :mjcry:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
IM NOT COMPARING HIS ATHLETICISM TO GIANNIS, JUST THE TRAJECTORY OF HIS DEVELOPMENT FROM YEAR TO YEAR
Well to compare development when their games are not similar in the least is silly
giannis is based off of his athleticism, length combined with his explosiveness that makes him almost unstoppable despite having a broke ass jumper
BI is long, mobile but is more grounded and skill based
giannis can catch up in skill...BI will never catch up in athleticism...especially now
maxresdefault.jpg

west african genetics :wow:

KD is one of the most coordinated basketball players in history compounded with the fact he's 7 foot :mjlol:
KD has dominated at every level he's been at

BI will be very good but he wont be at those levels of stardom...curb that line of thinking
he can do some of the things kd does....but at the same level of consistency? highly unlikely

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well to compare development when their games are not similar in the least is silly
giannis is based off of his athleticism, length combined with his explosiveness that makes him almost unstoppable despite having a broke ass jumper
BI is long, mobile but is more grounded and skill based
giannis can catch up in skill...BI will never catch up in athleticism...especially now
maxresdefault.jpg

west african genetics :wow:

KD is one of the most coordinated basketball players in history compounded with the fact he's 7 foot :mjlol:
KD has dominated at every level he's been at

BI will be very good but he wont be at those levels of stardom...curb that line of thinking
he can do some of the things kd does....but at the same level of consistency? highly unlikely

GIANNIS WILL NEVER “CATCH UP” IN SKILL, U GOTA HAVE A NATURAL FEEL FOR THE GAME AND GIANNIS SIMPLY DOESNT. HE CAN IMPROVE, BUT HE’LL NEVER HAVE THAT NATURAL TOUCH ALA INGRAM..AT THE END OF THE DAY, INGRAM TAKING THE SAME STRIDES GIANNIS DID FROM ROOKIE YEAR TO SOPHOMORE YEAR AND BEYOND, EVEN THO THEY HAVE DIFF GAMES. AM I SAYIN HE’S GUNA 100% REACH KD STATUS? NO. BUT ITS DEF WITHIN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Outside of height they literally have zero similarities, this is disrespectful to durant

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OK BUT COMPARE INGRAM AT 20 TO GIANNIS AT 20 .. INGRAM SEEMS TO BE ON A SIMILAR TRAJECTORY

Nah bruh

Giannis was a freak athlete

Ingram can’t be on same trajectory because he’s an average athlete

I don’t see Ingram ever being a “superstar” but he definitely has all star ability

I’m glad lakers didn’t move him to land Kawhi early. Not worth it.