The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Depends on the team.

Josh Smith on MIA would be sick.

Not standing out at the 3 point line beside Wade and LeBron he wouldnt.

Not bringing the ball up and refusing to give the ball to the PG he wouldnt.

Not chucking just because he is open he wouldnt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i would take:

kevin love
blake griffin (despite him being a bit green at the moment)
lamarcus aldridge
josh smith
dirk nowitzki

over chris bosh at least. then when you factor in contracts, you gotta consider david west, david lee and z-bo..but you probably take bosh over them.

The only person on that list that is objectively better than Bosh is Dirk, when you take into account defense Griffin and Love are not making the Heat better. Matter of fact, you put Griffin on the Heat and they get worse because he cannot shoot. You put Love on the Heat and they get worse defensively because he cannot rotate and recover like Bosh. Josh Smith with them and their offense grinds to a hault, he's not any type of floor spacer. As for Aldridge, he's a poor man's Bosh, dude is essentially Bosh with slightly less offense.

Like someone else said, whenever Wade or LeBron are out, his numbers are gaudy as hell. He and Pau gotta be the most under appreciated players in the league. Bass gives you 12/6, but rarely goes over that, Bosh can explode for 30/10 games....

:scheme: I aint even gonna ask you how

LOL.

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
The only person on that list that is objectively better than Bosh is Dirk, when you take into account defense Griffin and Love are not making the Heat better. Matter of fact, you put Griffin on the Heat and they get worse because he cannot shoot. You put Love on the Heat and they get worse defensively because he cannot rotate and recover like Bosh. Josh Smith with them and their offense grinds to a hault, he's not any type of floor spacer. As for Aldridge, he's a poor man's Bosh, dude is essentially Bosh with slightly less offense.

Like someone else said, whenever Wade or LeBron are out, his numbers are gaudy as hell. He and Pau gotta be the most under appreciated players in the league. Bass gives you 12/6, but rarely goes over that, Bosh can explode for 30/10 games....

LOL.

BING-fukkING-GO

its amazing how some dudes cannot realize this.....smh @ those ESPN highlight only watchin bums. i don't see how some of these guys sit here and act like bosh wasnt a top 3 PF when he was on the raps

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
BING-fukkING-GO

its amazing how some dudes cannot realize this.....smh @ those ESPN highlight only watchin bums. i don't see how some of these guys sit here and act like bosh wasnt a top 3 PF when he was on the raps

i think a lot of people recognize his ability on the Raptors, but discount them because they sucked. i happen to be one of them. :manny:

monta ellis is suffering from similar discrimination now..he puts up huge numbers but his teams usually suck..thats why hes not a top 3 sg to most

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Not standing out at the 3 point line beside Wade and LeBron he wouldnt.

Not bringing the ball up and refusing to give the ball to the PG he wouldnt.

Not chucking just because he is open he wouldnt.

No discipline at all

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
If you're point is that his contract is smaller, and you can get similar #'s out of him, cool.

But they're not in the same class of players, and the way Bosh passes and spaces the floor for LeBron/Wade is essential to the mix here. He's the perfect third star, infinitely deferential to the top 2, and able to exploit matchups when you need him to.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think a lot of people recognize his ability on the Raptors, but discount them because they sucked. i happen to be one of them. :manny:

monta ellis is suffering from similar discrimination now..he puts up huge numbers but his teams usually suck..thats why hes not a top 3 sg to most

Raps weren't bad with Bosh. Borderline playoff squad( made it twice).

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Bosh injured indefinitely.

Bass as the only Celtic to score in double figures all 5 games, with 23 right now, game at the end 3rd quarter.

Haslem (Bass lite) the key to the last Heat victory.

Hopefully Bosh will be back for the Heat-Celtics series.

:leostare:

Value brehs, value.