Brandon Bass at 4.25m (and how many others) >>>> Chris Bosh at 16m

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Sure you did :birdman:

If you were a GM, and took Bass over Bosh in any scenario, you're losing your job.

if bosh is on the table in the 4th or 5th round and i had an owner who didnt mind paying the luxury tax then maybe. thats about as far as ill go.

so you have bosh as what? a top 10 player? top 15? top 20? just curious.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
if bosh is on the table in the 4th or 5th round and i had an owner who didnt mind paying the luxury tax then maybe. thats about as far as ill go.

so you have bosh as what? a top 10 player? top 15? top 20? just curious.

I have him as considerably better than Bass, and yes he is top 20.

As far as PF's go, he is probably the best two way PF in the league right now.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i would take:

kevin love
blake griffin (despite him being a bit green at the moment)
lamarcus aldridge
josh smith
dirk nowitzki

over chris bosh at least. then when you factor in contracts, you gotta consider david west, david lee and z-bo..but you probably take bosh over them.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i would take:

kevin love
blake griffin (despite him being a bit green at the moment)
lamarcus aldridge
josh smith
dirk nowitzki

over chris bosh at least. then when you factor in contracts, you gotta consider david west, david lee and z-bo..but you probably take bosh over them.

I wouldnt take Josh Smith over Bosh. With Bosh you know what you get and if you get him in his spots then he will deliver. With Smoove you dont know what that nikka gonna do, he just freestyles. Thats good if you have a bum ass squad like the Hawks but you cant do that in a legit offense.

I wouldnt take Blake Griffin over him either.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I wouldnt take Josh Smith over Bosh. With Bosh you know what you get and if you get him in his spots then he will deliver. With Smoove you dont know what that nikka gonna do, he just freestyles. Thats good if you have a bum ass squad like the Hawks but you cant do that in a legit offense.

I was considering that with Smith, but I think he would be a bit more disciplined with Doc and Rondo rather than in Atlanta..as an example..I think coaching has had a lot to do with Smith's style. That remains to be seen however, he could just always be that way. :manny:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As a Bulls fan, I would gladly take Bosh instead of the lame ass nikka that currently starts for Chicago. The Bulls would be winning this Philly series had he chose Chi instead of MIA

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Depends on the team.

Josh Smith on MIA would be sick.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Depends on the team.

Josh Smith on MIA would be sick.

Sounds good for NBA 2k, real life ball I dont think Josh Smith would work well on Miami.

One of Bosh's greatest strengths for Miami is his ability to knock down the midrange jumper consistently which I dont think Josh Smith can do.