Daps
Damn that's tough.
Forrest Whittaker last king of scotland
Viggo Morrison in the prophecy as Satan
Morgan Freeman in street talk
Walton goggins is great in hateful 8
Walter Goggins in Hateful 8 :what:

Don’t listen to this idiots opinion.

fukk you thinkin? I don’t even know you and wish I could slap you.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Movie was friggin
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

The fact that they had to put a shadow effect over him because he was big, made the role ten times better because he became a sinister mastermind. Brando played psychological warfare to Sheen, to the point where Sheen started to question the mission to begin with. The whole entire movie is one big aura of what war does to people.

You have a river of uncertainty. Each trip became this kaleidoscope of madness. From the brehs that are fighting a war with no captain, the R and R area where you see soldiers becoming JBO brehs over those three jawns, and even the part where ole boy got killed, and you can overhear the recording of his mother telling him how much she misses him.

Every ounce of travel, Sheen became more consumed with Brando. It was an obsession, rather than a mission.

I love that movie brehs :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
How fat was he during filming?
Kurtz is described in the book as thin, pale, emaciated, and weak, he is often referred to as a shadow of a man who is "hollow at the core" and actually longs for his own destruction. He was an exemplary soldier. Marlon did not understand why he was thin, bald, or why his name was Kurtz. He wanted to be called Colonel Leighley for some stupid fukking reason for a long time before changing his mind. Like I said, great actor but a huge pain in the ass.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Such a classic. Brando pulls off such a compelling performance as Kurtz and just about everyone in the film brings their A-game really.

The tone shift after Clean’s death sticks out with each watch and is so damn haunting. Film came across as if Capt. Willard and his crew were on a whole different planet by that point. Francis did a fine job making things come across as terrifying yet hypnotic at the same time, like a fever dream. Madness.

After his death and then the arrival at Kurtz's temple...film shifts to being an outright horror.

The arrival is one of my favorite scenes

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
In a movie with so many standout performances and scenes, Brando was spellbinding. Perfect movie IMO, and the best war film. Plus the documentaries and shyt about how it was made...wild. Copolla's 1970s run was insane man.

The Godfather
The Conversation
The Godfather II
Apocalypse Now

Four 10/10 films within a decade.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
In a movie with so many standout performances and scenes, Brando was spellbinding. Perfect movie IMO, and the best war film. Plus the documentaries and shyt about how it was made...wild. Copolla's 1970s run was insane man.

The Godfather
The Conversation
The Godfather II
Apocalypse Now

Four 10/10 films within a decade.
I always say that Apocalypse Now! broke Coppola. The only two classics that he made (IMO) after that movie was The Outsiders and Bram Stoker's Dracula. I know some people love Rumble Fish, but it just okay to me. He became the living embodiment of Colonel Kurtz during the shooting of AN!.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I always say that Apocalypse Now! broke Coppola. The only two classics that he made (IMO) after that movie was The Outsiders and Bram Stoker's Dracula. I know some people love Rumble Fish, but it just okay to me. He became the living embodiment of Colonel Kurtz during the shooting of AN!.
I enjoy Dracula, Gary Oldman was incredible but Keanu and homegirl put on the worst performances of their entire career and almost entirely ruin the film for me

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:wow: Movie was friggin
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

The fact that they had to put a shadow effect over him because he was big, made the role ten times better because he became a sinister mastermind. Brando played psychological warfare to Sheen, to the point where Sheen started to question the mission to begin with. The whole entire movie is one big aura of what war does to people.

You have a river of uncertainty. Each trip became this kaleidoscope of madness. From the brehs that are fighting a war with no captain, the R and R area where you see soldiers becoming JBO brehs over those three jawns, and even the part where ole boy got killed, and you can overhear the recording of his mother telling him how much she misses him.

Every ounce of travel, Sheen became more consumed with Brando. It was an obsession, rather than a mission.

I love that movie brehs :wow:
Read Conrad's heart of darkness.
I knew this was an adaption, but when I finally read the book, you realize that milus and stone didn't add much