Brady will not be On the Pats next year

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Either he stays or he retires. Can't see him anywhere else.

Joe Montana played for the Chiefs. Brett Favre played for the Jets and the Vikings. Johnny Unitas finished up with the Chargers. shyt happens :yeshrug:

If the Chargers want to get rid of Rivers and Brady wants to go back to Cali, he should do it. They've got Henry, Ekeler, Williams, Allen, Gordon... lotta talent

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Joe Montana played for the Chiefs. Brett Favre played for the Jets and the Vikings. Johnny Unitas finished up with the Chargers. shyt happens :yeshrug:

If the Chargers want to get rid of Rivers and Brady wants to go back to Cali, he should do it. They've got Henry, Ekeler, Williams, Allen, Gordon... lotta talent

The question with Brady though (with his play this year) is either he’s at the point of retirement or is it a product of the pieces around him.

Remember he was terrible in the SB last year as well, so this year isn’t surprising at all.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The question with Brady though (with his play this year) is either he’s at the point of retirement or is it a product of the pieces around him.

Remember he was terrible in the SB last year as well, so this year isn’t surprising at all.

I think playing in LA/Vegas for 10 games out of the year rather than cold ass/windy NE/Buffalo/NY would help him a lot. I know he's lost a lot off his fastball but I think the Chargers have a lot of talent on that roster he can utilize.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think playing in LA/Vegas for 10 games out of the year rather than cold ass/windy NE/Buffalo/NY would help him a lot. I know he's lost a lot off his fastball but I think the Chargers have a lot of talent on that roster he can utilize.

I guess more so my question is if Phillip Rivers struggled this year in that offense, what makes anyone think that Brady will fare any better.