Brady Hoke never went 1-3: #13 Wisconsin Badgers vs the unranked scUM Wolverines

Who is the worst poster on this site

• Total voters

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The fukked up part, this is a cluster fukk season but as mad as nikkas are we have to keep harbaugh, because we literally may loose recruits or kids may transfer, but it is what it is

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
but honestly they not dominating us on the run tip, as we just gave a run td, welp guys, at least i have this scotch and Oregon to watch

Look at Wisconsin O-Line tho. They know what they are doing and have a system in place. Look at our D-Line. Most of the kids playing outside of Carlos Kemp have never play a significant down on defense and have been in the program for 2+ years now. Most of them are developmental players.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I feel bad for Michigan, I know ole dude think I have something against them but I do want them to be good

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We usually play our starters on special teams.. Might not be a numbers things although i see you guys have some players out.
Yeah it’s probably not a numbers thing. Sometimes your starters are your best special teams players too. The only players who don’t play ST is QB’s.