Brady Hoke never went 1-3: #13 Wisconsin Badgers vs the unranked scUM Wolverines

Who is the worst poster on this site

• Total voters

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody. The program has the money to bring in a good coach. You can’t tell me Michigan can’t find a guy who can win 8-10 games a year and finish 3rd in the Big Ten yearly for less than 8mil a year.
Michigan hasnt had a good coach in decades, it’s not as prestigious as you think

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Michigan hasnt had a good coach in decades, it’s not as prestigious as you think

It’s definitely a prestigious job. Whether you like it or not. Problem is, with that prestige comes arrogance and entitlement. The president is that way. The athletic director is that way. The head coach is that way. A lot of players are that way. And you can’t win that way.

Fact is, after all the down years we’ve had, Michigan is arguably still a top 10 job in the country. After all the beat downs and embarrassments.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If his name wasn't Jim Harbaugh would he still have a job:jbhmm:

Of course not. The only reason this clown is tolerated is because he had some success in the NFL and used to be Bo's QB. The funny thing is that he is NOT the guy people think. He's not some sentimental guy who will sit around telling stories about the maize and blue for hours. He's a weird, aloof, kind of antisocial guy. Brady Hoke is who people thought Harbaugh was, socially. Brady was/is a great guy...the type of abrasive rah rah guy that Michigan fans wanted. He just wasn't a good head coach. Now we got a guy who can't answer a question or say anything without you wondering what's wrong with this guy.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Imagine being 1-3 and STILL being the talk of the board. :mjgrin:

The power of the winged helmet :banderas:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Has Michigan beat Ohio since that coach got there?