Brady Hoke never went 1-3: #13 Wisconsin Badgers vs the unranked scUM Wolverines

Who is the worst poster on this site

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who are you going to replace him with?

Dig up Bo Schembeckler’s overrated ass...

They fukked up shoving Carr out the door...he had his struggles but he was a solid recruiter, solid coach, rarely lost to MSU, knew how to beat OSU in occasion, beat ND, had UM competing for the B1G every year...

I think their next coach should have less of a connection to the university to break that arrogant from past achievements mold that has plagued their football program. Look at what a hard nosed basketball coach was able to achieve by coming in and developing his own culture. Next coach has to be a hard nosed guy that doesn’t expect the program to live up to unrealistic expectations and redevelop a culture based on winning now rather than wins from the past. Easier said than done but if they hire another arrogant cat they’ll be right back in this same position.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OSU gonna put up at least 60 on this defense.

What’s the argument for bringing Harbaugh back? I’ve seen enough.

I think the only thing that’s keeping him is the recruits that he has committed/crystal balling us, and fear of kids transferring and the buy out, in these covid-19 times

They fukked up shoving Carr out the door...he had his struggles but he was a solid recruiter, solid coach, rarely lost to MSU, knew how to beat OSU in occasion, beat ND, had UM competing for the B1G every year...

I think their next coach should have less of a connection to the university to break that arrogant from past achievements mold that has plagued their football program. Look at what a hard nosed basketball coach was able to achieve by coming in and developing his own culture. Next coach has to be a hard nosed guy that doesn’t expect the program to live up to unrealistic expectations and redevelop a culture based on winning now rather than wins from the past. Easier said than done but if they hire another arrogant cat they’ll be right back in this same position.

harbaugh isn’t arrogant, it’s just he has trouble adapting to the new wave of college football and our coordinators just refuse to adjust to new scenarios, Carr was good, but it’s a different time than when he coached, and unless Carr has some new spread ideas and can bring in a front 7 built down south and skill positions that run 4.3-4.5 then he would struggle too, ultimately he brought us out the Stone Age 3 yards and a could of dust, but to take the next step, we have to decide are we an institution or a football factory, and a coach that can get (read pay) for more game changers and keep what gattis has going and expound on it and get us a damn good DC that has ties down south I’m thinking maga muschamp

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Yea. We gotta find our very own Mel Tucker. :unimpressed:

If his name wasn't Jim Harbaugh would he still have a job:jbhmm:

Nope.