Bradley Beal says he nixed trade to Bucks because he didn't like Khris Middleton being the trade piece | Run Your Race Podcast

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Listening to this again...shyt is :mjlol:

Dude really wanted to go to Miami :mjlol:

Aired out the Bucks for no reason :mjlol:

Aint even know going to Phoenix was an option :mjlol:

Semi shytted on Phoenix on some, i aint even know I could go there and Miami aint calling back so I guess we going to Phoenix.

Ol the bad bytch told me no but her pudgy friend with the big titties said yes so i guess we going with that ass nikka :mjlol:

Said his agent was telling him about options but all he wanted to know was "What Miami talking about" :mjlol:

Butler been the best player on two heat teams that made the finals and they don't want to pay him, but Beal thought Riley was going to hit his jack about a trade :laff:

Lot of these nba dudes is delusional:mjlol:

Also Beal trying to make it seem like it's his choice when in reality the new front office was pushing him out the door and didn't care what they got back for him :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Listening to this again...shyt is :mjlol:

Dude really wanted to go to Miami :mjlol:

Aired out the Bucks for no reason :mjlol:

Aint even know going to Phoenix was an option :mjlol:

Semi shytted on Phoenix on some, i aint even know I could go there and Miami aint calling back so I guess we going to Phoenix.

Ol the bad bytch told me no but her pudgy friend with the big titties said yes so i guess we going with that ass nikka :mjlol:

Said his agent was telling him about options but all he wanted to know was "What Miami talking about" :mjlol:

Butler been the best player on two heat teams that made the finals and they don't want to pay him, but Beal thought Riley was going to hit his jack about a trade :laff:

Lot of these nba dudes is delusional:mjlol:

Also Beal trying to make it seem like it's his choice when in reality the new front office was pushing him out the door and didn't care what they got back for him :mjlol:
Player Empowerment Behavior or something like that
:banderas:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
its a,lot worse. People purchase tickets and merch to see Deshaun.he was one of the best QBs in the sport

Bradley Beal being able to veto trades in your sport means your sports has serious issues

Deshawn Watson getting $3 Million per game to play like Seneca Wallace, About to get benched any day now. Cap hit is $72 Million next year because of restructures, holding 25% of the salary cap, if they cut him his dead cap is $99 million.

Bradley Beal nowhere as bad as Watson is. Watson has the worst contract in sports right now and is holding back his team from being competitive. Cant say that about Beal, He's not on any danger of getting cut or getting benched like Deshawn is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Deshawn Watson getting $3 Million per game to play like Seneca Wallace, About to get benched any day now. Cap hit is $72 Million next year because of restructures, holding 25% of the salary cap, if they cut him his dead cap is $99 million.

Bradley Beal nowhere as bad as Watson is. Watson has the worst contract in sports right now and is holding back his team from being competitive. Cant say that about Beal, He's not on any danger of getting cut or getting benched like Deshawn is.
Bradley Beal wasn’t worth that contract at the time he signed it, Watson was

The nba is dumb. Overpaying for players that don’t matter is what this sport is all about