PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You really think Whitman and grunfield deserve another shot your a wizards fan you know more about them but I see a team in need of a front office and player overhaul.
Wittman is decent but average, Grunsfeld? I see him making shrewd moves all the time. But if you have (or had) a dysfunctional team, mediocre coaches, there's only so far you can go with that. I love the personnel moves, and most would say we had a legit shot at eastern conference finals last year with the mediocre coach and players who are old as fukk. Drew Gooden, Nene, the old point guard I forget his name. Paul Pierce. On paper, we shouldn't even been a playoff team. We got better support players this year. We'll be better next year.

A coach that is actually good would make us contenders and possibly more than that. TBC...
Wizards should be trying to get thibs, period.

Get rid of beal cause he to small to be a starting sg full time on roster.

Art Barr
Beal is 6'5 basically Charles Barkley's height. That's not too small imo, and he's only 22? Injuries are common for young kids who have to adjust to the rigorous schedule. It's not easy and people (fans) often take that for granted. I used to do a paper route, no days off and I would try to run to the door during each stop. Eventually I would get aches and pains. Not having time to rest your injuries is a bytch and you have to train yourself to prepare your body. It took wall 3/4 years to have himself in the proper shape, Beal will figure out what works best for him in time. Sooner than later imo.