FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Paul Pierce saw it comin before it happened..

Wizards' Paul Pierce speaks the truth

"I talk to them a lot about mental preparation and consistency,'' Pierce said. "I keep telling Wall and Beal, 'You've got to make up your mind. Do you want to be good, or do you want to be great? Because if you want to be great, you gotta do it every single night, not just when you feel like it.'

"Both of those guys have the potential to be great. I love them. But sometimes I'm not sure they realize what it takes."

He saw it coming

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Leonsis would never pay what is required to get a Thibs.

But we need a new GM first. Can't see him wanting to work with Ernie.

Honestly, I'd be happy if Ted hired some analytic geek kid who knew the game and was paying him what he's paying Ernie.

Bob Ferry was at the alumni event last week. I'll take his racist son in a heart beat too. Danny Ferry still has connections to San Antonio.

Troy Weaver would be my ideal candidate. From PG County, recruited Green and KD when Seattle was at the top of the draft, assisted Presti, etc.

And hired a young coach ala Brad Stevens, Steve Kerr, Eric Spoelstra, Mike Budenholzer or hell, even Kevin Ollie to go about things.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He also cost us the last two games of the Hawks series

I hate the Morris trade but if we had him last year (like if we had drafted him in 2011 instead of VESLEY), we win that series.

One thing about Keef, is that his one on one defense with PFs is pretty good, he also shut down Carmelo the other night.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I hate the Morris trade but if we had him last year (like if we had drafted him in 2011 instead of VESLEY), we win that series.

One thing about Keef, is that his one on one defense with PFs is pretty good, he also shut down Carmelo the other night.
Yup.. That's why the narrative that we'd be so much better with Paul annoys me. I love Pierce but problems run much deeper than that. Give Stevens, Vogel, Bud, Clifford, SVG a core of Wall, Beal, Morris, Porter and Gortat for half the season and they easily make the playoffs

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What is it with the major East Coast cities in the NBA? NY, Brooklyn, Philly, DC, Boston. Have been an embarrassment for a decade now :wow:
You really should remove the word educated from your name. 2 finals trips, 4 50 win seasons, 3 conference finals trips, 7 playoff trips, and one championship is an embarrassment? :dahell: