Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's not going anywhere. He has some sort of immunity. I don't know if he saved someone's first born or has incriminating photos of someone. It's Jeff Fisher-esque.

I gotta check what his stache game lookin like...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Honestly Wizards just had a down year...it happens sometimes,no reason to think this exact same team couldnt be 5th in the eats next year...

I look around at the rosters of the Hornets,Pistons,Pacers even Celtics,its not like theres a talent gap.

Beal stays healthy probably back in next year,1 or 2 teams in the east playoff picture right now will fall off next year,thats how it goes....

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Who exactly are these players referring to is the biggest question.

It has to be a last year player and not Morris since he just got there
man shut up always trying to blame wall. i seen temple and gortat arguing on the bench, of curse nene hates keef (he believes he should start) they don't even acknowledge each other. nene has to go old ass nikka should go play in brazil

Daps
Reppin
NULL
394.jpg

Suns brehs, we about to get a top 11 pick from these dudes:blessed:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
man shut up always trying to blame wall. i seen temple and gortat arguing on the bench, of curse nene hates keef (he believes he should start) they don't even acknowledge each other. nene has to go old ass nikka should go play in brazil

It's not nene. He said the same thing as beal. Nene didn't lose his job to Morris so that is a lie right there. It's not temple also

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
It's not nene. He said the same thing as beal. Nene didn't lose his job to Morris so that is a lie right there. It's not temple also
phil and buck having mentioned multiple time show nene feels he should be starting,

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
phil and buck having mentioned multiple time show nene feels he should be starting,

Of course nene feels that way. He hasn't started all year. Morris just got here so your math doesn't add up. We have a winning record with nene on the court so he didn't quit either. It's not beal, temple, nene, Otto. Not Kelly and Eddie cuz they don't play. Not Morris cuz he just got here.

My quess is Dudley. Dude give zero effort on defense all season