Brad Pitt Doesn’t Get The Respect He Deserves Man…

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Came in to day this

12 monkeys to me was his best role …the range to play that character is as dope
Love behind the scenes stuff like brad has smoked since he was 14 so to make him him act like that, they banned cigarettes from the set so he was always on edge.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because he was never really a strong lead actor up until some of his more later roles. All of his best performances are co-starring roles...

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I rewatched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood yesterday.

He is perfect in that shyt, very cool character. I could easily watch a sequel to that.

Tree Of Life, Fight Club, Seven are classic. Seems like hes made a lot of other flicks that would be boring for me, but hes probably good in them.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But yeah meet joe black, fury, Benjamin Button, The devils own, 12 monkeys and legends of the fall are all top tier cinema

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of his better roles and an overall underrated movie is Killing Them Softly.

I thought brad pitt did a really good job IN SPITE of an otherwise lackluster movie

dude is truly the GOAT tho

damn…did a search and this is the “biggest” thread on this movie :mjlol:

watched it again today and I remember why I couldn’t remember much about the film…it wasn’t bad but that’s really all I can say about it…considering the cast I expected a lot more than an average 90 minute “heist”/cleanup movie…brad pitt was pretty good in his role but I felt the rest of the cast’s talents were wasted on an underwhelming story/characters and a bizarre need imo to force a comparison between the perceived change in the country at the time and the criminal underworld

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Like others have mentioned, i think he gets plenty of respect and deservingly so.

In a way (and this is not a one-to-one comparison) he's kind of like the Denzel to Tom Cruise's Will Smith.

i.e. Tom/Will are capable actors with great performances under their belt but really took off/carved their lane with big box office blockbuster action films and franchises... whereas Denzel/Brad certainly dabbled in that lane, but were more known for powerful if not masterclass acting performances in a variety of different, smaller scale films.