Brad Pitt Doesn’t Get The Respect He Deserves Man…

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
inglorious basterds
Snatch
Burn After Reading

I've been saying this for a long time. Pitt is beloved, but underrated. He's got numerous roles that I just can't see another actor replicating. On top of that, he has numerous roles where he put on the best performance in the movie. You could have the best resume out there but are you really great if there's always some other actor outshining you?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I somehow feel like his looks and his private life have made people overlook his actual work, on top of him doing relatively too many comedies. I always prefer his more serious roles.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Snatch
Burn After Reading

I've been saying this for a long time. Pitt is beloved, but underrated. He's got numerous roles that I just can't see another actor replicating. On top of that, he has numerous roles where he put on the best performance in the movie. You could have the best resume out there but are you really great if there's always some other actor outshining you?

he's easily the best out of that new rat pack group...Clooney & Damon ain't doing Snatch but Pitt can kill every role those 2 had

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s one of the most respected stars in Hollywood, what do you mean? Unless you’re talking about this sub-forum.

That's what I'm trying to figure out......oh it's a thread by a minus rep poster I should have known :francis:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
he literally just won a Oscar

rs_600x600-200209172255-600-brad-pitt-Oscars-Winners.jpg