Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
So basically these are coming out :pachaha:if you follow zsneakerhead you know when he post like this then the shoe is coming out

But why is JB holding out on the white infrared 6s with Nike air on the back :what:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Post new innovative shyt you want to see here because everyone still buying retros mostly for casual wear even now with the 2000's era metallic mesh runners... even the AE adidas shoe takes from their yeezy line design wise. it's a new model but it's not innovative.

I don't see these innovative things that people want to buy brehs cuz i'm not seeing them posted here in things that people want. seems like lip service to me. adidas was glowing off the samba a shoe even older than the air force that wasn't Innovative enough to sustain nike (you been running with that article since it was posted) :laff:

nike is not slipping for lack of innovation it's from over saturation. people want to and are trying different brands for different models, these models are not often new or highly innovative just a different choice. :skip:

Nike is desperate as fukk.

Zero innovation. Not even trying anymore. They are just going to OD on rehashing everything

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rPtsBgR.jpeg

HoMqjSf.jpeg

Might get a 2nd pair to ice