Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BhYabDe.jpeg
I tried to like those AMMs the last few wks but they are easily the weakest retro release from them so far to me :francis: couldn’t do it

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Anyone else win a AMM or social status draw the other week and was charged an extra $5 fee by EQL? Noticed the charge on my cc bill and looked into it, apparently it’s a “fairness” fee? :dahell:

I’m thinking of disputing it on some petty shyt :dry:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone else win a AMM or social status draw the other week and was charged an extra $5 fee by EQL? Noticed the charge on my cc bill and looked into it, apparently it’s a “fairness” fee? :dahell:

Yep I heard people are pretty pissed b/c EQL was charging extra fees when people could've gotten them easy with EA on SNKRS.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yep I heard people are pretty pissed b/c EQL was charging extra fees when people could've gotten them easy with EA on SNKRS.
I should’ve waited for SNKRS. But overall I’m ok with the purchase. I ended up liking them more in hand. Quality was good on mine as I’m assuming it is on most.

Now the upcoming 4’s I’m not so sure of :patrice:they look kind of plain but if I go for em it’ll definitely be on SNKRS.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The EQL fee a couple of years too late as a lot of releases are sitting and going for under retail, so there's no reason why companies are still using it. It also doesn't help that there's no consistency between companies when it's used or not.

It's just as bad as companies these days making GRs non-returnable when they know they're going to sit and go under retail otherwise.

Got companies out here charging EQL fees shoes that are already under retail even before release :russ:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

40% off with code LABOR24

Have 8-13. Got a pair at that price. :yeshrug: