Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
So funny seeing the sneaker market now and these Shoe YouTubers panic. They all copping pleas for all this shyt sitting. The game is finally getting back to where it needs to be.
GHCYy2.gif

All is right now.
lol dope post …. I was shocked how easy I got them Olympic Jordan’s and to see them sitting is crazy to
Me

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I should’ve waited for SNKRS. But overall I’m ok with the purchase. I ended up liking them more in hand. Quality was good on mine as I’m assuming it is on most.

Now the upcoming 4’s I’m not so sure of :patrice:they look kind of plain but if I go for em it’ll definitely be on SNKRS.
I'm indifferent about mines. I mean I'm gonna rock them this fall/winter along with my BC3s. People slept on those brown elephant 3s but they comfortable as hell and perfect for the fall.
lol dope post …. I was shocked how easy I got them Olympic Jordan’s and to see them sitting is crazy to
Me
Super easy cop. Glad I finally was able to snag a pair without all the BS.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Anyone else win a AMM or social status draw the other week and was charged an extra $5 fee by EQL? Noticed the charge on my cc bill and looked into it, apparently it’s a “fairness” fee? :dahell:

I’m thinking of disputing it on some petty shyt :dry:
Thats the raffle fee. It says if you win, they will charge you. It's there, but people don’t read.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
What exactly is reimagined about this? There is no way all this shyt is dropping next year also

Nike is desperate as fukk.

Zero innovation. Not even trying anymore. They are just going to OD on rehashing everything

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I know nobody's checking for Curry and Under Armour in here, but does anybody know their stock situation? I wanted to get a pair of his Olympic shoes and when they dropped, I figured they'd be up for a while. His shoes always sit. But they were sold out in my size on the first day; dikk's was the only other place I saw get them and they also sold out right away.

Are they gonna re-stock them or will Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. get some in?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It’s called a “run fair” fee, but if the shoes are sitting everywhere or they release them on the site after the drop, then what is the purpose of charging it?
They charge for winning the raffle. Honestly, that's why some folks stay away from the Whitaker Group affiliate sites raffles. If I knew these 3s would be EVERYWHERE I wouldn’t have tried in the first place.