Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:

my nikka, when i first got 4 it was one for me, one for my cousin and maybe one for my boy...i was gonna sell 1 or 2 tops

i go to turn my tickets in and the manager SOLICITS me to buy more tickets

I go to pick up my shoes and he SOLICITS me again

what am i supposed to do?

Na I know u put in work breh so I :salute: u, u fukking reseller :laugh:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
attachment

sigh my only pair :noah:

oo weelll

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
there are a lot of idiotic people on earth
my boy tells one of his fukkboy friends about me coppin a sz 11. dude asks me how much im selling for. i jokingly say 450$ :troll:

"will u take 425 bro?"

:mindblown:

ok :dwillhuh:

:ohhh:

long story short i sold them. still got my cdp pair so :manny:

Not bad. I copped 3 pairs (will keep 2) and I am about to sell my DS cool grey XI. Still haven't got the concords yet.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
malls here in sd were pretty well organized :leon:

went to LA.. niketown LA had debo type dudes watchin the doors :russ:
damn near 1 hour wait time for RSVP pairs :merchant:

santa monica was nice and easy, in and out in less than 10 minutes..

@ niketown la i ended up meeting some of kendrick lamars peoples, they were standing in line for his pairs :pachaha: cool dudes.. heard people in line talkin bout they were going to vegas cuz they got through for the rsvp over there lol.. on my way back my cousin hits me up sayin some dude he knows is begging him for a pair knowing he knows how to track down j's.. tells me i can sell dude a pair for 375.. i was like, if thats your boy i aint gonna rape em that bad breh but he was like fukk it dudes an a$$hole sometimes lol.. so :manny: gas got paid for

yall shoulda seen the people that got through rsvp in la, yall wouldnt believe it.. everything from hipsters, goth kids, european people that barely speak any english, african dudes :yeezyo: i was like damn these dudes sittin around twitter ready to send DM's lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
oh yeah just cuz this story is kind of funny, my cousin called me up like yo u need to roll with me and get ready to throw down if possible ima meet up with some fools to sell em a pair for 400 i was like :snoop:

so he comes pick me up, sayin the dude hes been talkin to seems too shady, insists on meeting in isolated areas at night, etc.

so there we are prepared for whatever, dude shows up in a minivan with his wife and kids :dead: .. i was like, u got me outta my house for this :rayal:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
oh yeah just cuz this story is kind of funny, my cousin called me up like yo u need to roll with me and get ready to throw down if possible ima meet up with some fools to sell em a pair for 400 i was like :snoop:

so he comes pick me up, sayin the dude hes been talkin to seems too shady, insists on meeting in isolated areas at night, etc.

so there we are prepared for whatever, dude shows up in a minivan with his wife and kids :dead: .. i was like, u got me outta my house for this :rayal:

LOL poor guy was probably happy as hell to cop the shoes and ya'll ready to throw down. $400 tho? Making that easy money ..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
malls here in sd were pretty well organized :leon:

went to LA.. niketown LA had debo type dudes watchin the doors :russ:
damn near 1 hour wait time for RSVP pairs :merchant:

santa monica was nice and easy, in and out in less than 10 minutes..

@ niketown la i ended up meeting some of kendrick lamars peoples, they were standing in line for his pairs :pachaha: cool dudes.. heard people in line talkin bout they were going to vegas cuz they got through for the rsvp over there lol.. on my way back my cousin hits me up sayin some dude he knows is begging him for a pair knowing he knows how to track down j's.. tells me i can sell dude a pair for 375.. i was like, if thats your boy i aint gonna rape em that bad breh but he was like fukk it dudes an a$$hole sometimes lol.. so :manny: gas got paid for

yall shoulda seen the people that got through rsvp in la, yall wouldnt believe it.. everything from hipsters, goth kids, european people that barely speak any english, african dudes :yeezyo: i was like damn these dudes sittin around twitter ready to send DM's lol

Sounds a little buck wild...lol@goth kids.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
LOL poor guy was probably happy as hell to cop the shoes and ya'll ready to throw down. $400 tho? Making that easy money ..

yeah man he was a real cool dude too, askin if we had connects for the thunders, said he was gonna keep in touch, we made the poor b*stard wait a long time too, he probably thought we were trollin him or something.. the funny thing is i saw the texts and dude DID seem shady, turned out to be the nicest person i met all day :laugh: his wife wasnt lookin too bad either :steviej: