Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

believe it or not I got the drop from solecollector :manny:. They were the 1st ones I saw post the link. If it may help anyone now or later, I seemed to have more success with Chrome than Firefox getting through the server

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
believe it or not I got the drop from solecollector :manny:. They were the 1st ones I saw post the link. If it may help anyone now or later, I seemed to have more success with Chrome than Firefox getting through the server

So did I with iss and chrome...finally got the bytches in my bag...that motherfukker froze while I was confirming the payment in paypal...the very last step in paypal it froze :beli:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
So did I with iss and chrome...finally got the bytches in my bag...that motherfukker froze while I was confirming the payment in paypal...the very last step in paypal it froze :beli:

Same here, when I was redirected back to Jimmy Jazz, I keep getting 503 Service Unavailable and Server Too Busy

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So twitter is gonna release a late link from FNL as usual. Typical. Anyone got the direct link pages to FNL/EastbayNike?