Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Those SB9s dropped? I don't stay up on Brons like that but that's a nice shoe for the summer. Anyone got a connect?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
air-jordan-retro-1-ko-black-red.jpg

air-jordan-retro-1-ko-white-black-varsity-red.jpg

Already have Bred BMP 1's, but the black toes? Just became a top 3 pair of the summer for me, I must have a pair :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Does the Sea Glow return your icy soles to DS condition? Or does it just color them? I'm curious about using it on my Space Jams and CG XIs that are starting to yellow and are losing their icy blue-ness.

Anyone have any experience? I don't want to just dye the soles.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Does the Sea Glow return your icy soles to DS condition? Or does it just color them? I'm curious about using it on my Space Jams and CG XIs that are starting to yellow and are losing their icy blue-ness.

Anyone have any experience? I don't want to just dye the soles.

i aint gon lie that was one of the things i conceded when i got into this shyt. i clean my soles :yeshrug: but i know they will yellow. hope my 3s dont crack too badly.

i want my shyts to look their best for as long as possible (3-5 years). after that, i dont expect the integrity to be like a just produced pair. unless its a pair of 12s or 13s those shyts are tanks.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
i aint gon lie that was one of the things i conceded when i got into this shyt. i clean my soles :yeshrug: but i know they will yellow. hope my 3s dont crack too badly.

i want my shyts to look their best for as long as possible (3-5 years). after that, i dont expect the integrity to be like a just produced pair. unless its a pair of 12s or 13s those shyts are tanks.

I have sea glow for my 5s, 11s, etc...I didnt un-DS any icy soled shoes til I got sea glow and I sea glow after I wear em every time to keep em icy :win: ...but they'll still eventually yellow, and I'm cool with that

But will it restore an already yellowing pair to DS status? No. But it is a pretty damn noticeable difference. Example from those fakkits at NikeTalk:

2ugl5qd.jpg

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the lebron elites sittin around my way..2 bad i know it wont be like that for the SB elites