Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The lockdown feature is TOO REAL.

Tongue only exposes half way... so think the lower half as basically a slot for your feet to fit inside snugly.

True to size, unlike most non-retro basketball shoes or air maxes where its half up.

They made these long.

My first KD's ever... you'll really love 'em (light weight, waterproof like most plastic shoes nowadays... and loud as hell - perfect).

Those Video Games and Energies will be a whole 'nother ballgame, kinfoke.

Hope they're still around by next week for you.

Thanks man. These will be my first KDs. I was gonna get those army green KD IVs but I dunno what happened. I think I copped some supra or something. Looking forward to these :ohlawd:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight So here go my Story with the Cool Grey 9s..I Love the CG 9s, I remember droppin 30 Pts in a Middle School Game with them on,I was hot that game..Anyways so I hit up footlocker,ask da female manager there if they had any CGs left..She sexy azz hell b,lil spanish thang..She like " yea I can probaly get you ya size come back when "John Doe" get back.. So im like Cool Aight..So I come back and wateva ,and this nicca "John Doe" was on sum frontin shyt like "Naw we dont even have ya size" So im like "Aight gucci wassup with bred 11s" "Just come put ya name on the raffle tomorrow sunday" So i Bounced went home took off da work clothes and called around a few other malls..Only size 13s were left in most stores I called..So then I called champs,and she like "What size you need" Im like a size 9..She like "last size 9 we cant hold it tho" So i live like 30 mins away from this mall..So I Gave her my name and told her i be there in 30..I got there in like 15-20 mins b traffic n all l0l..I was in and out them lanes for them jays..(Champs handed out tickets too but if u didnt pick up ya shoe at a certain time its up for grabs)..But anyways yo peep this..So after i copd my 9s on my way home i stopped at my local mall, and my other dood was working(I'm cool with everybody cuz its a small footlocker )..So im choppin it up with him and shyt,showed him my CG9s and this nicca like "Yea we still got sizes left over why u didnt just get them from here? The people who won da raffle didnt pick thier sizes up yet"..Its crazy cuz I gave "John Doe" a bag of bud for "hookin" me up with the stealths,but im realizing it was da shawty manager that really looked out for me..I gave her something too tho the otha day so hopfully she hold me down for da bred 11s.." john doe" lookin like a hata tho..And that Footlocker raffle shyt is BS..If you know somebody you Gucci

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I got the email and it says that my WC # is invalid and i have been a member since early 2010?!

yes brad im stressing...my malls are fukking corrupt. totally. FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Footlocker raffles are not bs lol I won multiple pairs of pink foams, bred 4s and stealths..

Footlocker raffles are bull-shyt! If you know somebody workin there they can just gon highlight ya name n put ya shyt 2 da side n claim u won while they raffle everybody else pair..Thats what I meant when I called it BS..It's not 100% legit..I'm not saying they do this at every footlocker because I dont know how every footlocker operate..But My local footlocker raffle is bullshyt

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All I know is I don't know anyone who works at one in my city yet I keep getting selected and I wear a pretty popular size too

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
walked into one of the mom and pop stores in the area....heard boy on the phone like yea we got one left 10.5...i cant hold them you got to come get them...i wanted these black n yellow AM 95...they didnt have my size...i was like what size was you talking about on the da phone...he was like CG9....i was like :lolbron: ill take those

2nd time i caught some kicks being in the right place at the right time...gonna try one of the smaller malls tomorrow...tickets start at 6....gonna stall them out like 1-2