Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LL

NT nikkas goin crazy over these fukkin wack ass shirts...lex, did you get galaxy foams? did anyone here? yeezy 2s?
Naw I overslept and missed the connect when they called me to get mine by the time I woke up and returned the call them shyts was gone :to: I think that nikka Mic Is God got a pair he posted them in that wdywtd thread.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So I found a spot for Bred XI's for some of you that would like to order early....its $280.80 not sure what shipping is but you can email
Deadstocksd@gmail.com
and this is off Instagram and Ive been hearing they are legit....
if you would like to take a chance hit them up....

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
those XX8 are :scusthov: ..with the top down they are *okay*
just seen that footlocker release calendar ..wtf? way too many goddamn releases. i'm in for those 11s and maybe the stealths. might jump on the kobe 8s for a new shoe to hoop in.

the thunder 4s aren't on that list probably cuz they are a QS; look out for twitter links on that one.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have two already locked down but Im keeping both.....if you need help getting a pair keep checking in this thread bruh cause to be honest these will not be hard to get if they are going to do that first come first serve ticket route like they did for the IV's....but if you strike out hit me up cause I know I will have extra....

????

im tryna get a 13 too

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Once again, i do NOT wear a size 12...that is some dude on NT shoes.

the concords from finishline were held stock...prod dates of june 2011...slight yellowing around the pods like my other pair i posted....it shouldn't surprise people that stuff gets held for a certain event...

we have held laptops, ipads, ps3s, 360s, TVs, iphones, etc for certain days because we were told to.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
On my radar this month

Bred XIs
Thunder IVs
Stealth Foams
CG IXs

Ill be happy if I can get two out the 4. If I strike out on the XIs ima sell my Fire Red IVs or Cement IVs and use that cash to help me grab a pair from reseller....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
????

im tryna get a 13 too

at Footaction in some states they passed out tickets that guaranteed your size...if you can get one of those good luck.....in your area it may just be raffles only?....At NikeTown's.....better get that RSVP ready....size 13 in these is always a chore trying to cop.....

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
With all the heat droppin this month, its impossible that everyone is gonna get everything they want......right? :to: