Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
yo we need to get this coli gang together for the 11s.

I wear a size 11/11.5...Howie and Max :birdman: if anyone comes across a 12 i'll take that too for my supervisor.

so does brad and WCA i THINK.

what sizes do yall nikkas need.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
^^^ they always out there a day or two early. I aint doing that shyt. either I get em or I don't. I aint dealing with this fukkery so close to Xmas

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
HOUSTON IS THE WORST CITY FOR A JORDAN RELEASE

Last time I camped out was in 2010 for the cool grey XI'S..the whole damn city rockin the same shoe is not hot..i havent worn mine since x-mas of 2010..still in the box VNDS
sittin there impatient as hell for a day and a half back and knees killing me and we all bunched up together like some slaves....fukk THAT shyt

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOUSTON IS THE WORST CITY FOR A JORDAN RELEASE

Last time I camped out was in 2010 for the cool grey XI'S..the whole damn city rockin the same shoe is not hot..i havent worn mine since x-mas of 2010..still in the box VNDS
sittin there impatient as hell for a day and a half back and knees killing me and we all bunched up together like some slaves....fukk THAT shyt

I stopped camping out a few years ago myself. I just don't have time for the bullshyt and would just rather pay the little extra money to get it early and get some fukking sleep.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Did ONE Long Line/Camp Out Type Thing, And That Was For The DMP Back In The Day, Me And My Cuz Stood On Line Outside Footaction In Times Square For Like 8 Hours

I Remember When There Was Like 10 Mins To Open These 4 Dudes Pulled Up In A Whip Out The Blue And Skipped The Dudes Directly In Front Of Us

Everyone Was Murmuring Under Their Breath But No One Said shyt, I HAD To Speak Up

I Was Like "Yo Fellas I Been Out Here Too Damn Long For Some Bullshyt Like This, You Can Skip Whoever You Want, But You're Not Skipping Me" One Of The Main Dudes Didnt Even Say Nothing, Dude Just Stepped Aside And Let Me Get In Front Of Them

Got My Kicks And Got The Hell Outta There :laugh:

shyt Was Just About To Get Ugly Cuz As Im Walking Out There's Employees Outside Telling Everyone To Go Home Cuz There's No Shoes Left

Notice We Went To Times Square, No Way In Hell Were We About To Fight For J's In The Bronx

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
01.jpeg

03.jpeg

02.jpeg

The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” last released in 2006 as part of the online exclusive Air Jordan “Thunder” Package. It is inspired by the vibrant colors from Michael Jordan‘s motorcycle race team. When it last released, it also came with the rare Air Jordan“Thunder” jacket.

Now we’re seeing the shoe make a comeback to Jordan Brand accounts. The design sports a black nubuck design is contrasted with vibrant tour yellow accents. While stateside shops will see the shoe release on December 22nd, a Japanese release date ie slated for December 8th.
a day after the breds? :russ: nike plainly giving 0 fukks

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
saw this shyt the other day it was pretty interesting :ehh:

Penny Hardaway is as much a sneaker icon as anybody who's ever laced up a pair. For almost 20 years, he's been the face of a signature line perhaps only topped by that of His Airness - and even he rocked Pennys on the court once. Hardaway's remarkable run in footwear continued this year with the introduction of his fifth signature shoe, the Air Penny V. Five years after playing his last NBA game, Penny is still selling out sneakers on Saturdays and isn't showing any signs of slowing down.

Of course, being THE signature athlete comes with its perks, and that means endless shipments of exclusive and non-exclusive Pennys for the man himself. Earlier today, Penny shut down Instagram by rolling off several photos of pairs from his personal collection. Pictured models include the Air Flight One, Air Foamposite One, Air Force 1, Air Penny 1, Air Penny V and the Zoom Rookie.

In addition to some of the usual suspects, we see Penny's sample "Galaxy" Rookies; white-on-white, "Shooting Stars," "NYC" and "ParaNorman" Air Foamposite Ones; a red-based Penny 1 sample; white-on-white Rookies; the "Penny" Air Force 1 Low; and the Sole Collector x Nike Penny Signature Pack.

Check out some shots of Penny's personal collection below.
penny-hardaway-nike-air-foamposite-one-collection-02.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-air-foamposite-one-collection-01.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-air-foamposite-one-collection-03.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-air-foamposite-one-collection-04.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-air-foamposite-one-collection-05.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-air-flight-one-collection-01.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-sneaker-collection-01.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-zoom-rookie-collection-01.jpg

penny-hardaway-nike-zoom-rookie-collection-02.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
air-jordan-iii-3-joker-01(1).jpg

air-jordan-iii-3-joker-07(1).jpg

air-jordan-iii-3-joker-06(1).jpg

air-jordan-iii-3-joker-02(1).jpg

air-jordan-iii-3-joker-04(1).jpg

air-jordan-iii-3-joker-08(1).jpg

The full story on this colorway of the Air Jordan 3 has yet to be revealed, but the bright green and purple accents were a lob for a "Joker" nickname within the sneaker community. Tonal elephant print rands are also featured on the black-based shoe, as well as a white midsole and bright green rubber outsole. These new photos indicate that you'll also receive a green hang tag and a spare set of green laces.

No drop date at the moment for the "Joker" 3, but this size 10 is currently being sole by thekid321boom on eBay.

Air Jordan Retro 3
136064-018