Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I almost wasnt gonna cop those dolphin pennys but :whew: them hoes is clean, plus im sure ill get them less than retail with black friday coming up

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I couldnt resist those Barkleys..........

its crazy to me how those barkleys is straight sitting on the shelves cause they aint all hyped up like these j's and dopes ares.......but off looks, they are actually harder then the the bred 4's and 11's

i may make a play for those rookies......but i doubt it..........i dont even know how to use fukking twitter

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
watch brad get the fukking rookies just like the SB 9s...fukk
i think i got those by searching for them on ndc minutes before they were supposed to go on sale and they showed up for me.. still got em DS by the way :troll: :smugbiden:

but now with this twitter link only bullshyt.......
timduncanokthatsenuf.png

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its crazy to me how those barkleys is straight sitting on the shelves cause they aint all hyped up like these j's and dopes are
It's cold here man getting colder your toes gonna be hurtin :noah: in them pink dopes.
What boots you rockin yo?
I'm going in like this in my early sneaker retirement
My latest pickups...I'm a Lo fiend.
IMAG0119.jpg
IMAG0114.jpg
IMAG0118.jpg
IMAG0111.jpg
IMAG0112.jpg
PicsArt_1353083745225.jpg
IMAG0120.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It's cold here man getting colder your toes gonna be hurtin :noah: in them pink dopes.
What boots you rockin yo?
I'm going in like this in my early sneaker retirement

i cant see those pics u posted on this computer cause of the security restrictions but i can just imagine its mad lo boots.

I only got one pair of lo boots a pair of buttas and some nike boots for the winter. I still be rocking kicks and shyt. I dont know how u can keep all those kicks you got on ice for the whole winter........yo, thats discpline like a mufukka

Lol at the cold toes tho hahaha

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My latest pickups...I'm a Lo fiend.
IMAG0119.jpg
IMAG0114.jpg

:whoa:

where did you get those 2? ive never seen em in leather :noah:

i got a 40% coupon for the polo outlet in the mail.........take 40% off the lowest price. prolly the best polo coupon ive seen :smugfavre:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:whoa:

where did you get those 2? ive never seen em in leather :noah:

i got a 40% coupon for the polo outlet in the mail.........take 40% off the lowest price. prolly the best polo coupon ive seen :smugfavre:
They new colorways breh the tan u can get from finishline, but the brown ones I got from the Ralph Lauren store in D.C.