Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Air Jordan Retro 4 "Bred" Available now on SobeSoles.com "Online Sneaker Boutique"

bred41.jpg

What's da discount for the coli fam?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Free shipping..

I gotta pay a grip for the early release... closer to release date i will get another shipment where i will be able to do a little more, but i wont have as many pair

so no pink foams at all?......:sadcam:....Im gonna have to pay $325 unless I can get to footaction at 4am....will see.......:yeshrug:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
what you told him :lolbron: post the transcript

Originally Posted by Zyzz
lames, just because i call people who buy early release morons/idiots/lames and i get called out?
get a life
SRS
go talk to air randy or jay and have fun
Son....its not like some of us dont remember last year.....and how bad you looked for co-signing that spot....in fact if I remember correctly you were also the same whiny little ***** who would always complain about missing a release and now it looks like you have grown a back bone over the course of a year.....good for you but you stay saying asinine comments....

i can say what i want, stop trying to "stunt" and go buy authentic kicks from a USA based store.

thanks

of course you can say what you want....but dont think you aint gonna get called out for being a hypocrite......aint no one trying to stunt just bringing up facts bruh....:umad:

how am i a hypocrite? sds did sell legit shoes before...

why are you guys ignoring that? yea... thats what i thought. you act like i knew the shoes were fake? you do know he was listed on the legit sellers list on NT right?

yea....

are you guys gonna ignore the last part as well or no? ill await a reply on that one, thanks.

LOL @ taking that list seriously.....it says to use caution......
Quote:
**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole, MentalKicks and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

:laff:........that cac last year bought fake concords and then co-signed the spot he bought them from....only to get called out by other dudes when they got their pairs and they were fake...now he talking about dont buy early.....:heh:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Quote:

:laff:........that cac last year bought fake concords and then co-signed the spot he bought them from....only to get called out by other dudes when they got their pairs and they were fake...now he talking about dont buy early.....:heh:

i remember that cac...that is why im stupid cautious...its legit retail, sneakerjack, sneakerpost, j.rush/23penny or flight club for me these days.