Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
mysmilie_755.gif
@ nike for :troll: with them fukking galaxies. shyt.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
never bagged a bytch at a concert but i never tried or nothing im more interested in the music and im usually with a girl already :ehh: went to a festival in austin 2 weeks ago wore my black duncans brehs i though it would be all good since i usually clean em but i had like a whole thick layer of dirt its still aint all out :wow: hope theyre not fukked

but that watch the throne shyt was goat status

You should good foams are easy to clean and if you have any scufs just use nail polish remover.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How Much Ya'll Think Them Foams Gonna Go For On EBay After Their Release ?

Im Not The Reseller Type Brehs, But I Just Might Get In On It For These :mjpls:

Beat A Rich Kid In The Head Right Quick

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State

the black ones? idk but im selling a pair of my concords to get em I need those

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
your better off selling on NT or ISS. But if you trying to rape nikkas pockets and shyt and take away from nikkas who actually want to rock the kicks than :pacspit:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the black ones? idk but im selling a pair of my concords to get em I need those

Yeah The Black Joints, I Just Sold Some Old Jordan Ones, My 18's And Mars Blackmond 4's All Used On EBay For Almost $600

If I Can Take That Money And Buy 2 Pairs Of Foams And Flip Em For Like 500 Each I Can Make Like An $800 Profit

Just From Getting Rid Of 3 Pair Of Old Used Shoes :steviej:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

$320-$350....for the Stealth's...the pink ones will go for $400 easily....they are charging more for those already.....these next two months are going to be glorious for reselling shoes....if people want to pay that price that is there business....make that money nikka!!....

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
$320-$350....for the Stealth's...the pink ones will go for $400 easily....they are charging more for those already.....these next two months are going to be glorious for reselling shoes....if people want to pay that price that is there business....make that money nikka!!....

Ive never copped foams before whats the best stie to get easily? any european sites?

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Are Those Really Dropping On A Weds? :what:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Ive never copped foams before whats the best stie to get easily? any european sites?

when it comes to these two colors that are releasing....your best bet is to go to an actual store to try and cop.....
Sneakerfather
will have them though....I suggest you get their tweets sent to your phone....they maybe one of the only sites that drops them just a little above retail....NDC will be a crap shoot....Euro's dont mess with foams but Ill be searching for sites.....Ill send you a PM if I find anything...