Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nike Air Foamposite Pro – Metallic Silver / Crimson – Fall 2012 | Modern Notoriety

Nike%20Air%20Foamposite%20Pro%20Metallic%20Silver%20Crimson.jpg

Nike coming at the foamhead pockets.

:ehh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As we anxiously await a US release date, new images are seen of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black/Solar Red. This close-up view offers a better look at the depth of the textured upper, the solar red lining, and the glow-in-the-dark sole.

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Black-Solar-Red.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You were rocking OG fire red IV's in 9th grade? You're 37?

What your collection looking like today? You must have some heat after all these years.
Naw cause let me make sure I word this right lol, I'm not a sneaker collector I buy my sneaks to rock once i deem them unrockable (creased toebox or something) I throw them shyts out. I kinda stop rockin jordans in the mid 90's wore only butter tims and air force ones lol started back up mid 2000's. But i could easily pass for someone in they 20's.

:cheers:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Naw cause let me make sure I word this right lol, I'm not a sneaker collector I buy my sneaks to rock once i deem them unrockable (creased toebox or something) I throw them shyts out. I kinda stop rockin jordans in the mid 90's wore only butter tims and air force ones lol started back up mid 2000's. But i could easily pass for someone in they 20's.

I have a hard time throwin em in the bushes :birdman: I just put em to gym/work wear. I should throw a bunch out... like 10. fukk but like today is like a Hurricane here, Im rocking some bred six rings, that are beater status.