Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I have more Dunks (not all are Sbs) than Jays... I own 3 random P.Rods (2 high, 1 low), RESN aka Gucci, Simpsons, Lakers... and about 7-10 more.

:ehh:

P Rod 2 HIGHS are the shyt! ( I don't have this colorway though :sadcam:)
URL]

Don't got much from the SB line...Have the Wood Deck Dunks...and the Blazer SPs. Also got a pair of SB Trainer IIIs...havent even worn them hoes yet...shyt i forgot about those...might have to rockem this weekend. Really want the Blue Lacquer Blazer SPs ...but i've yet to find em in my size. Secured a pair of GITD Blazers but the fukka I bought em from decided he didnt want to sell em to me after all. Pushead 2s are the only Dunks that have really interested me this year...Honestly i'm bout to pay the $200 or so premium they're gonna cost me...cuz they are so fierce and I cant find em for any cheaper than that. Other than than that...not much to discuss about SBs unless you wanna talk about grail (s)

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
sb has been pretty weak with their releases for that past couple of years, but with that being said, these almost make up for all those years imo. so simple yet so fresh :ahh:

nike_dunk_high_pro_sb_classic_charcoal_tar_black-1med.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Best P Rod and NikeSB commercial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZieXaDUr4M"]P-Rod nike commercial-Today was a good day - YouTube[/ame]

A lot of people slept on his "JRods" (me included only have 1 inspired)

2323227633_91f63a149a.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeezy sometimes man :wtf:

That coat he has on is part of the maison martin margiela and h&m line.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
air-jordan-4-oregon-ducks.jpg

Last years Air Jordan 3 “Oregon Ducks” PE caused an insane amount of hype and this year, it’s looking like we can expect the same with an Air Jordan 4 that was made for the players of U of O. These Air Jordan 4′s feature a Black Leather upper with white accents, along with a Green Metallic heel.

God damn....