Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
The Lows the Beast went ham on were the Floridians Because they were "limited"

and they missed the Bangs.. so they got the other "orange pair"

Got my return label and sending off fire red 4s tomorrow. if everything works out, i will repurchase them on ebay, this time in an 11.5.
Just reminded me to check on my PayPal claim against K-C site.. fukk em. Gonna purchase ID's when I get my refund

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
going to try to get a extra pair of orlando 5's on sneakerjack tonight to keep as as ds pair. I'm feeling these shoes the comfort of these shoes are unreal.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
My black elites, sb8s, miami vice9s, cannons, flight one nrgs, jordan 1 tribe call quests, some dunks (about 3-4 pairs), crayola vandals, other random shyts -- ALL DS

====

Brehs I stay in the condo all day, in slides. Drop the kids to school, gym (airmax - or- trainers) or pool, or jumpoff house in slides (or gym shoes) and maybe some random kicks. At work I wear like hyperdunks, six rings, blazers, dunks. My Lebrons / Retro Jordans I use when I go strip clubs, concerts, lounges, trips, holidays, BBQs...
====

Im actually forcing myself to wear my kicks more. Going to cut back buying new kicks a lot. Only have a few things on horizon. 2 pairs of Penny 5, 3 pairs of Lebron X, if I can get them Bred 4 -11 (If I miss em, doesn't matter), If they go on sale Im eyeing them 49ers Turfs. Gonna donate a lot of older pairs to charity also, since I prefer the basketball shoes these days. I probably have enough pairs to wear a different "nice" pair every day for 2 months... and if it doesn't fall in that group, might as well donate em. Just taking up space

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
dyte5any.jpg

:ahh:

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
nice hat :obama:

that shirt tho :why:

That shirt is fly dog. Its a brand alot of nikkas bout to up on very soon...the shyt they doin is crazy...and its one of one...that means none before it...none to come. If tapatalk wasnt trippin i'd show yall what heat im rockin to the bar tonight

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went 2 da mall the other day and timbs are like 200..WTF goin 0n..I cant front tho they was lookin fresh..Timbs about to reclaim its spot this winter