Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Nike-Air-Penny-V-BlackCool-Grey-Tour-Yellow.jpg

Ehhh... i knew inspiration was drawn from somewhere...

2qby5i8.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
tomorrow imma try to see if i can return them fire red 4s to nike and get my money back. if so, I will use that money and recop off ebay. if i get a product voucher i will try to cop one of the holiday releases with it :laugh: and then use the $$ i woulda spent to get an ebay pair.

been so busy still can't believe this shyt.

been copping sneakers for 2 years on the 15th...pairs....like 47. lmao

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
tomorrow imma try to see if i can return them fire red 4s to nike and get my money back. if so, I will use that money and recop off ebay. if i get a product voucher i will try to cop one of the holiday releases with it :laugh: and then use the $$ i woulda spent to get an ebay pair.

been so busy still can't believe this shyt.

been copping sneakers for 2 years on the 15th...pairs....like 47. lmao

stay schemin.

Im trying to sell my WC4s on SC. Might throw my Fire Red 4s up there as well.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:stop:
Hopefully they be an easy cop for me then

you would think so but this year nikkas camped for the military 4's?! :childplease:

Theres a cult like following on the olives 9. I think its a dope fall/winter CW. But I wear an 11.5/12...9's look monstrous on my feet. I just can't.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I've seen a few people rocking the 9's in in the streets. They look too bulky to me, they look like some sort of jb boot.
IXs arent really bulky weight or size-wise. They look a lil bulky cuz they get all wide when you don't lace em up tight. Other Js dont really do that IMO. I think it has something to do with the round laces. Another reason they kinda look like boots. I love em tho...Great materials...and great quality. Most of the colorways they been coming out with suck. They turned the Powder Blues into University...which still look dope. The classic Black/White/Varsity is another dope colorway...Blue Pearls which could be one of the GOATS if they weren't lows. I could do without every single color they released this year

until 12/15