Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Chill demon they'll come. Kicks-crew takes a lil bit...took my pair two weeks but they came.

2 weeks went by no tracking #, then when I facebooked them on my 10.5 they went ... :laff::duck:

You want a 11 instead? I know the fake sites don't sell Lebron 10.5's look at any of the sites. So Then I was like OK... send me an 11. 1 week later still no tracking..

:mjpls: gimme my money back.

----EDIT one thing I learned from the Chinese sites in JBO (they don't have 10.5s)
2zgrpdv.jpg

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
2 weeks went by no tracking #, then when I facebooked them on my 10.5 they went ... :laff::duck:

You want a 11 instead? I know the fake sites don't sell Lebron 10.5's look at any of the sites. So Then I was like OK... send me an 11. 1 week later still no tracking..

:mjpls: gimme my money back.

----EDIT one thing I learned from the Chinese sites in JBO (they don't have 10.5s)
2zgrpdv.jpg

for real :sadcam: i still dont have tracking

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The 8s side by side with the 10s make those look like the worse kicks in the world.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Damn Lebron 7s, 8s, and 9,s shyt all over the ten. I still can't stomach the fact Nike fukked up and didnt make the Hyperposites Lebron X. Imagine a dunkman CW on them shyts...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
IDs are up :troll:

:takedat: If you want the beveled Nike swoosh and matching lace-lock gotta go with 2nd tier or top tier shoe. I created a South Beach and Miami Vice. Just to play with it... will order 1, when the Kicks-Crew fiasco is done.

nikeid

vs

nikeid

$240 and Free Shipping , not Bad Nike. I see what you did to the reseller game.
======
Kicks Crew just emailed me and Paypal saying please wait for my Big Bangs they set to arrive Oct 15. fukk it, I'll wait, and see if they authentic. But Im grabbing these SBs for sure, soon.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:takedat: If you want the beveled Nike swoosh and matching lace-lock gotta go with 2nd tier or top tier shoe. I created a South Beach and Miami Vice. Just to play with it... will order 1, when the Kicks-Crew fiasco is done.

nikeid

vs

nikeid

$240 and Free Shipping , not Bad Nike. I see what you did to the reseller game.
======
Kicks Crew just emailed me and Paypal saying please wait for my Big Bangs they set to arrive Oct 15. fukk it, I'll wait, and see if they authentic. But Im grabbing these SBs for sure, soon.
:salute: