Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Can someone please put me onto some good shoe cleaning/shoe maintenance products?

Went from having 2 pairs of beat up kicks this time last year to 17 pairs right now. I've become really into fresh kicks and I want to make sure they last.

I'm already using the Mr. Clean magic eraser to get rid of scratches and dirt, but I want all the bases covered.

Thanks ya'll.

Magic-GGHS12-Goo-Gone-Spray-Gel.jpg

Not an everyday cleaner but anytime I've had some mysterious stain I couldn't scrub out, this has worked 9 times out of 10. If you use it on the whole shoe, gives it a nice finish and shine too

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So It Just Hit That With Lebron 10's Dropping, LeBronald Palmers Will Never See The Light Of Day :to:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just copped these for $96 shipped

2r5bz4l.jpg

first pair of kobes ever for me
saw someone rockin em a while back and thought they looked nice :leon: i'll probably just use em for around the house or going to vons or something

had been on the hunt for em ever since, glad i held out until i found a good price i almost copped a couple times for around 140..

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Olympic and fire berry tens look nice . But fukk the performance shoe. $180 basic pairs and I'd be happy. fukk $270 . I've only bought 1 shoe ever over $200 and it hurt. (miami vice 9)