Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
:youngsabo:

Out of every single Air Jordan 5 in the series, the “Grape” goes down in history as the most rumored colorway to return. We’ve all heard about the Grape / Laney pack rumors that started a few years back, but we can finally look forward to this colorway releasing in May of next year. The Air Jordan 5 Grape will retail at $160 and will sport it’s original White – New Emerald – Grape – Ice Blue colorway. Let us know if you’ll be scooping these joints up next year!

Air Jordan 5 ‘Grape’ Release Info
White / New Emerald – Grape – Ice Blue
136027-108
$160
May

air-jordan-5-v-retro-ls-white-grape-ice-new-emerald-1.jpg

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

We saw a teaser image of the Nike LeBron 9 “What the LeBron” back in August, and today we’re lucky enough to come across full images of the shoe. As we learned with the Nike Zoom Kobe 7 “What the Kobe” the design is somewhat of a compilation of the more popular versions of LeBron James‘ signature shoe, the Nike LeBron 9. Unfortunately, we will not see the shoe make its way to retailers, as it was created exclusively for friends and family of Nike and LeBron. Would you have copped these if they released?

:beli:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
reebok-question-white-pearlized-navy-red-05.jpg

Reebok Classics preps OG drop number two for the Question, the White/Pearlized Navy colorway set to return to retail next month. Worn during the famous MJ crossover, the shoe sports a white leather upper with navy leather detailing on the toe cap and heel. Red completes the Philly-flavored trio by accenting the Vector logos and "3" tab on the heel. Below sits a blue-tinted translucent rubber outsole.

Shops like Concepts will be selling the White/Pearlized Navy Question for $125 in early October.

reebok-question-white-pearlized-navy-red-01.jpg

reebok-question-white-pearlized-navy-red-03.jpg

reebok-question-white-pearlized-navy-red-02.jpg

reebok-question-white-pearlized-navy-red-04.jpg

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Eastbay owes me 10% off my next order, (had a problem last order), can I stack that with them 20% codes they be having? I may just charge a pair to my credit card :sadbron: that I like... addiction. Guess Im what Bria meant

148c0954e25a11e1818e22000a1c868c_7.jpg

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hot Kicks No Doubt But The Price Is What Got People Hesitant

Hell I Even Like The Blk/Red Colorway

I agree price tag is whats scaring ppl away..I want the lime green and greys
1s so bad,but ima wait till they go on sale like the rest..I would of waited for the fireberries to go on sale but nixxaz aint lettin those sit..I scooped the last 9.5 from my mall l0l..I said I wasnt going to get into collecting hyperposites but theres a couple more CWs on my radar..:yeshrug: