HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Foams were
Prestos were
Shox were
Hyperflights and flightposites started the original move to lighter bball shoes continuing NOW
Foams are revolutionary...flightposites get lumped in with those
Prestos/Siesmics/kukinis are one in the same...i guess you could say revolutionary.
Shox arent revolutionary imo...its a spring in a shoe. Only classic shoe in that line is the bb4s IMO
Everything else we will have to just agree to disagree. Hyperflights werent the first bball shoe they tried to make light. They been trying to do that since forever (thats how we got the original Bball Huaraches.)

Not to say the alpha project wasnt influential...just saying most of the shoes you named arent revolutionary imo...shoulda said the Tuned Air series or something Zoom

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
It was dark and no signs of rain, then it started raining :sadbron: Bordeaux today

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Prestos/Siesmics/kukinis are one in the same...i guess you could say revolutionary.
Shox arent revolutionary imo...its a spring in a shoe. Only classic shoe in that line is the bb4s IMO
Everything else we will have to just agree to disagree. Hyperflights werent the first bball shoe they tried to make light. They been trying to do that since forever (thats how we got the original Bball Huaraches.)

Not to say the alpha project wasnt influential...just saying most of the shoes you named arent revolutionary imo...shoulda said the Tuned Air series or something Zoom

Preach folks don't even know how amazing the time process is to make foams. They are a liquid based shoe shyt is just amazing.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Hyperflights, while a failure were a MAJOR step to the weight of the kobes and kds now. Tuned air and zoom air was huge as well and was roughly the same time as alpha. And yeah, by revolutionary i mean highly influential or a huge step to where we are now.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ya'll nikkas in here stingy with the reps :wtb:

We are suppose to be a sneaker cult.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
is there anyway around the price of the foams? that 220 is just :pacspit:i mean closest i paid to 200 for a shoe was like 160-170 for the other foam shoes with the fullbottom bubble. i dunno the names of these sneakers like that i know them by sight.

i remember the hyperflights :skip::lolbron:

there was no way around looking like a jerkoff wit them sneakers lmao i remember i was in fukking middle school and one of the damn 8th grade whiteboys left around 3rd period to go get them and had them shyts on at lunchtime. by time 8th period came around that shyt had a major crease in the front:scusthov::lolbron: them shoes was fragile and looked stupid in the baggy jeans era.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No way around bruh unless you got a hook up for discounts.