Nike-LeBron-9-What-The-LeBron.jpeg

oh fukk. is that a GITD sole!!!?!?! :whoo:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
These nikkas :snoop: ...smb don't encourage them lol.

:yeshrug: man you know them Bron9s my faves.. that hyperfuse feels so good shyt like molds to your feet. The colorways..

Mad I scuffed the rear of my Bangs, hopped out the whip and came down on the curb... :bryan:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:yeshrug: man you know them Bron9s my faves.. that hyperfuse feels so good shyt like molds to your feet. The colorways..

Mad I scuffed the rear of my Bangs, hopped out the whip and came down on the curb... :bryan:

had the same feeling when i went to get my crab meats, in crab cakes, and they were sold out!!!

they fukked me up, kalik!!!

art barr

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
okay I'm starting out back in the kicks game. Im starting low because I actually like wearing my shoes and Im not going to buy 300 kicks and rocking the same pair of a month :( so I copped the griffey 2's on sale and now I want to get those nomos then after that I was to get those penny 3's and take it from there. Sound like a plan?

Best advice: Don't get caught up in sales. If it's on sale AND you like it, then that's a go. But don't buy a pair of sneakers you really could live without just because they are 50% off.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

maybe if the shoestrings were swapped out for a solid color in the shoe. :manny:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
This nikka ross is obligated to wear the most swagless brand :laff:

He flew threw LAX two days ago wearing Oly 7's,for the first time i asked him for a pic to show my brother,he was like "nah,don't wanna have em all start commin,just keepin it one hunnit" :datazz: im like :stopitslime: im the only one here,then I thought about takin a pic of him wearin J's and sending it to reebok :steviej:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
He flew threw LAX two days ago wearing Oly 7's,for the first time i asked him for a pic to show my brother,he was like "nah,don't wanna have em all start commin,just keepin it one hunnit" :datazz: im like :stopitslime: im the only one here,then I thought about takin a pic of him wearin J's and sending it to reebok :steviej:

:russ:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Those Brons are hella ugly, Stay away from them people dont go out and buy them. The X's are hotter.

:whistle:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Kaliks post got me thinking i might have to carry shoe cleaner with me at all times,cot damn this shyt get me annoyed....just scuffed the hell out my oly 7s at lunch...sit down in a booth for lunch..heels hit the back and then toes hitting the shyt outta the legs and table...no room anywhere..smh...i wanted to yell at the waitress for no reason over it...