It's crazy to me that

DMP Pack
SB 8
Concords
Galaxy Foams
Yeezy 1 and 2
SB 9
GMP Pack

are the biggest reasons the game is how it is. cats thinking they can get all this money for shyt. unless you can clear double what you paid (if you pay $160, and then you make $160 of profit ON TOP of the original price) its not worth it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that black olympic vii!! that shyt cray!!

every black and gold dmp release is always cray!

art barr

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
dx1no2.jpg

Trying to get over the pain of missing the pack. Those pics of the 6's up there got me :sadcam:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
someone had a picture with the DMP AND GMP pack

Good lord...when i get a better job im going to get that fukking pack, AND im going to get the 7s from this pack as well.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
How sick would a DMP 11 retro have been this summer? The goldness would have worked

It would have been hell in the streets. I was genuine surprise the amount of people that where out trying to get these. I'm just praying the BRRED 4's go under the radar. I might try to take that Friday off I'm already working Thanksgiving night I can only imagine the lines...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It would have been hell in the streets. I was genuine surprise the amount of people that where out trying to get these. I'm just praying the BRRED 4's go under the radar. I might try to take that Friday off I'm already working Thanksgiving night I can only imagine the lines...

man that bred release is going to be ridiculous.....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
someone had a picture with the DMP AND GMP pack

Good lord...when i get a better job im going to get that fukking pack, AND im going to get the 7s from this pack as well.

How much those go for at least a stack?:noah:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Final review of flyknit trainer

Just ran a 10k..56:08 which is about 2min slower than last year but its cooler so whatever

This is a great concept but flawed shoe. The heel and sizing issues are rampant because nobody got to try them on. I didn't wear socks this run because the forefront of the shoe fight so well...but jesus christ that was a mistake..my foot is a bloody blistery mess...you ABSOLUTELY MUST WEAR SOCKS witth this shoe more than any others

I doubt I run competitively in these again. I like them but I'm in awful pain right now because of the fitting errors in the shoe...I expect the flyknit lunar to be an improvement