Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Lol brad staying getting these pairs . I have no hope for holiday releases none what's so ever

The Black 4s drop I'm gonna be like

3756746_o.gif

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
u copped in person? how was it out there :pachaha:

yes sir.....

it wasnt that bad...i got in shoe city line at 7...was like 10 heads in front of me. While we was waiting for that store to open this security gaurd came over and said DTLR had already openeded and the line was shorter then ours.....so i sped over there and copped the last 11.....

then when i was headed to the car another store opened....i hopped in that line real quick and scooped up a size 10....

:smugdraper:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
man nikkas was in that bytch either sinking or swimming.....it was a nikka behind me who was in both lines with me who missed out on his size from 4 different stores......

on the flip side it was one nikka in there with 3 packs....:pachaha:

that shyt was funny

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so heres what i did

i was logged into every site, ndc trolled but was dead upon arrival anyway, eastbay let me add but then kicked me off twice but then finally gave me a 15 minute timer and stayed on there (only for them to eventually run outta stock).. couldnt find it on fnl for shyt but then i saw a lot of people claimin they had already copped from fnl, then fnl hit me with the maintenance screen and wouldnt come off that so then i just opened up another browser (chrome) to see if fnl still gave me that maintenance screen and it didnt and proceeded to easily cop..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
fukk u man i saw u plottin with this other poster on splittin the pack actin like we hadnt talked about it first :wtb:

lol

so who you was going to sell the 7's too if u wouldda got them twostacks? lol

yo was hittin nikkas with the okey doke lol

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
You can get the oly 6s now for $188 shipped
footasylum has em also limited pairs of oly 7s use code AUG2012 for 10% off