Reppin
Houston
Came out looking great.
NBYAM1-1.jpg

africngiant

All Star
Daps
nah you can rock those yzy pods

cuff the top part of the shoe down towards your ankle and wear a white nike sock under it with some shorts and a good graphic tee (this the most important part)
:manny:

summer fit

this play call stays in here for the time being though before we pop out and these nikkas start wave riding

no speaking
:ufdup:

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
nah you can rock those yzy pods

cuff the top part of the shoe down towards your ankle and wear a white nike sock under it with some shorts and a good graphic tee (this the most important part)
:manny:

summer fit

this play call stays in here for the time being though before we pop out and these nikkas start wave riding

no speaking
:ufdup:
I respect you and your style but that shyt sound mad goofy :childplease:

Because it sound like you wanna tried them into some flats

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Eggplants are selling out instantly on the few sites that have put them up early. I'm bracing myself for more SNKRS disappointment tomorrow morning.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My Bred 4 reimagined just came. These are hard might be my favorite shoes of the last two years.
I am disappointed. There's variations in leather n of course I got the ones with the smooth leather. I wanted the textured leather. Imagine getting a pair from Nike that look fake. They look off...

But some people got it worse. One side wrinkled leather and other side smooth. Not even a matching pair.