Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
these nikkas who work at these shoe stores be fukking suckas man...........

let a nikka come to me talking bout he willing to pay extra for a pair of kicks......im all over that.

I mean how hard is it to put the shoes in a different box (or no box at all) and just ring the sale up on release date....

these nikkas be irking the shyt outta me

lol, when i was joking with the chick at champs and said ida paid $500 she was like :dwillhuh: she would have taken that....

if a nikka win this lottery i guess i'll take the pack and try online but i am definitely not paying a cent over retail for this.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
lol, when i was joking with the chick at champs and said ida paid $500 she was like :dwillhuh: she would have taken that....

if a nikka win this lottery i guess i'll take the pack and try online but i am definitely not paying a cent over retail for this.

chick at one of the hood DTLR's told me they get spot checked randomly so i can understand them nikkas be scary about it.....

but u not going to convince me they doing that shyt at every single store.

also, if u win that lottery man holla at me...i already told u id take that other pair.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
retail or bus for me as well. I will never pay over retail price for any air jordan released this year. Its on to the next one or buy some other heat on my list. Maad heads bought J's on resell and look at the restocks. Look at the quality. I remember myself about to bite on 500 dollars for the SouthBeach elites or 300 plus for some KD scoring titles. Looking back now I made the right decision on just falling back.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
these nikkas who work at these shoe stores be fukking suckas man...........

let a nikka come to me talking bout he willing to pay extra for a pair of kicks......im all over that.

I mean how hard is it to put the shoes in a different box (or no box at all) and just ring the sale up on release date....

these nikkas be irking the shyt outta me
that shyt kills me, nikka these aint personally owned by you...hook a nikka up.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lol

i cant even be mad at them nikkas cause id be doing the same thing
its funny but when you that 5th dude in line and get up to the door and they hit u with :manny: you be mad as shyt that happened to me and my homeboys on them yellow dopes and yo was on the verge of flippin out in that Dtlr. Yo was like "the fukk happened to y'all shipment?!: :pacspit: I was shocked them shyts was gone I just stood there in disbelief :dwillhuh: cause we had good places in line lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
its funny but when you that 5th dude in line and get up to the door and they hit u with :manny: you be mad as shyt that happened to me and my homeboys on them yellow dopes and yo was on the verge of flippin out in that Dtlr. Yo was like "the fukk happened to y'all shipment?!: :pacspit: I was shocked them shyts was gone I just stood there in disbelief :dwillhuh: cause we had good places in line lol

yea, i was thinking that too after i posted it. like yea, i aint mad at them nikkas reading that shyt but let me be one of the nikkas waiting in line and get screwed over cause of it Imma be mad as shyt lol........

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yea, i was thinking that too after i posted it. like yea, i aint mad at them nikkas reading that shyt but let me be one of the nikkas waiting in line and get screwed over cause of it Imma be mad as shyt lol........
yo so I hopped back in the whip shot out to security luckily jimmy jazz hadnt opened yet I rooted a bunch of clowns got to like 3rd in line got mine they only had like 2 pairs per size. Ay I got done dirty so I had to return the favor to somebody lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo so I hopped back in the whip shot out to security luckily jimmy jazz hadnt opened yet I rooted a bunch of clowns got to like 3rd in line got mine they only had like 2 pairs per size. Ay I got done dirty so I had to return the favor to somebody lol

hahahaha and thats exactly how it goes

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How Did These

nike-zoom-rookie-galaxy.jpg

Turn To These?

galaxy-basketball-shoe-1.jpg

:what:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
nike-lebron-x-floridians-6-570x4271.jpg

nike-lebron-x-floridians-5-570x4271.jpg

nike-lebron-x-floridians-3-570x427.jpg

Floridians LBJ X colorway.:scusthov:

:beli: Havent seen a X they I would want to spend doe on. More money in the pocket.