Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Those ivory 3’s hard and still available. I’d cop if hadn’t bought some infrared 6’s a few days back. I’m trying to collect less shoes this year but I am getting bred 4 reimagined still :francis:
See if trying to decide buy these 3s or wait for the 4s??? The chance of getting a pair of 4s at at size 13 might be slim though

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you referring to Dunks created in 85 (These NB were created in 83)…Sb just means Skate board and that applied to a few Nikes.
i know what SB is... i worked at Nike when SB launched. i was being lazy with the type. thanks for letting me know the numeric 480 is older than the SB dunk tho. i.g. post pitched it like a new model and the oval laces didn't help

:skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don’t have to front bruh. You got caught saying some slanted Nike narratives and called it a rip off of Dunks. It’s all good
no front... i commented on a picture of a new balance shoe i'm not familiar and you educated me on the models history with a smart ass response

"slanted nike narratives" reading waaay too much into it. they don't come with those oval laces. the picture made it look like an sb dunk on purpose. i commented on that. all that other shyt you assumed was just you being a smart ass. context clues woulda told you i was comparing it to a dunk not that i think SBs is only dunks.

this is a weird thread to be picking fights in. :skip:

what are you even mad about?

READ the caption on the post.... "bu bu but you got caught". nah i got misled. tone down the bytch ass when you relay information next time.

New Balance’s close version of the SB Dunk, the New Balance Numeric 480. New Balance launched their skateboarding line, NB Numeric, back in 2013 and have been pushing out their own skateboarding sneakers ever since. Are you a fan of the New Balance skateboarding line?
:childplease:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The first time i've ever copped the woman size [i'm an 11 - 11.5M, never an option]...and Nike knew because the shock drop last week went up to 15W :mjlol:

aj1.gif

I'ma kill these shyts all summer :banderas: I get them tomorrow

africngiant

All Star
Daps
should i wait on these bred 4s or buy right away? they’ve just been “shock dropped”