Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There’s video of nikkas outside skate shops about to box over these shyts.

I always wonder how much of this is people who actually want the shoe or just want it to resell.

My cousin told me a few days ago that a shoe store in Denver were handing out Kobe's without the shoe box to prevent resell and pairs were sitting because of it.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hit on the dawns, dusks, fog and ae’s. I couldn’t get my hands on the Kobe’s :mjcry; even my girl got the fog’s and dusks.

Heck I even got the Yeezy pods for my girl and I :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
No one in here probably has any but the Zoom Freak 4, Giannis' shoe, is the most comfortable shoe my foot has been in. Feels like I'm walking on air. Have a few pairs for daily drivers. :ehh:

FM3oUqh.gif

Been pondering a pair to switch things up

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No one in here probably has any but the Zoom Freak 4, Giannis' shoe, is the most comfortable shoe my foot has been in. Feels like I'm walking on air. Have a few pairs for daily drivers. :ehh:
Might be a good shoe for me to wear around the gym...in the past couple years my main has been the Zoom Air Turf Trainer, then the AT1...hard to beat a good comfortable shoe around the gym

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
FM3oUqh.gif

Been pondering a pair to switch things up

Might be a good shoe for me to wear around the gym...in the past couple years my main has been the Zoom Air Turf Trainer, then the AT1...hard to beat a good comfortable shoe around the gym

Highly recommended. They're wide foot friendly and you can find them in the $60-80 range if you check all the sneaker sites and eBay for a color you like.